You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Actor Vivek death was so sudden and so shocking

Today morning we woke up to a very bad news that Tamil character actor and commedien Vivek was dead due to cardiac arrest and that was the biggest shock to the Tamil film Industry because he was the wholesome actor with dialogues always associated with commedy of errors and he has good fan following. Many actors who worked with him expressed shock and awe on hearing his death. Surely Tamil film world has lost a talented actor and the comedy of his bygone films would be reviwed and replayed by many tv channels for the days to come.
    This is very sad news. Vivek, the famous actor in South Film Industry, has said goodbye to the world at a very young age. He was the face of the South Film Industry, who entertained the audience with his performance and tremendous comic timing. His image was quite good not only in the South but all over India. We all pray for the peace of the soul of him, may God gives strength to his family in this time of grief.

The Tamil film field has lost an excellent number one comedian today. His death is unexpected. May his good sould rest in peace. His comedy performed for the past three and half decades would remain forever as long as the earth rotates. He is known as Chinna Kalaivanar to the Kalaivaanar NS Krishnan who is still living in our heart. Vivek is the only actor who took interview of former President of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Vivek has planted many a lakhs of trees and pleased the environment. Those trees would speak of him forever.
    RIP Vivek.
    His Seven and a half circle vehicle test is a famous joke.

No life without Sun

This is a sad news and I also pray God for the peace and solace of the departed soul. I do not have much exposure to the Tamil movies but as told by other members Vivek was a proficient actor especially in the genre of comedy. It is a loss to the Tamil cinema and his absence would be noted in that circle. Good actors generally have a big following and his followers will remember him for a long time.
    Knowledge is power.

Vivek is a very well known actor in South India. He acted in many films as a comedian. He acted as the main friend of the hero in many movies. He won many awards including the prestigious Filmfare awards also for his acting skills. I read somewhere that he took a vaccine (Covaxin) for covid on the 15th of this month in a government hospital. On the 16th he suffered from a breathing problem and admitted to the hospital. There he was reported dead due to a heart attack. The doctors in the hospital confirmed that there is no link between his death and the vaccine.
    A great loss to the South Indian film industry in general and to Tamil Industry in particular. I pray to God to see that he will be rested in peace. Om Shanti.

drrao
    always confident

Vivek a prominent actor in South India was known for his marvellous acting in the line of comedy. He had won the hearts of many film lovers of Tamil regions. He had the great fascination for the nature and planted a lot of trees. His colleagues are his true admirers and they are shocked for his untimely death.
    I pray to God that his soul may rest in peace and his family members should be in a position to maintain tranquility in the present hours of crisis.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.