You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

In anyone else having the same issue?

I have been facing some problems regarding the speed of the website for the last 2 days. After clicking any section, it is taking a long time to open, and sometimes the processing time is so long that the session is ended. Is any other member also having the same technical Issue?
    It took about half an hour to even post this thread.

I think there were some server issues this morning but it looks fine now. Are you still getting the delay in loading the pages?
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Sir for your quick response, yes the issue has been resolved and the pages are loading properly.

Some people sometimes have some problems depending on the geographical locations where they are sitting and working in the internet. If the problem is site specific then many members will have the same problem across the country or even with the members who are residing abroad same problem will come. In my area (Navi Mumbai) I experience these types of problems sometimes with some sites, sometimes with all the sites and sometimes I clean my cache and run the cleaner app in the laptop, put off the Wi-Fi, turn it again and then there is no problem. So there are many factors which contribute to these hiccups and with reference to this specific query, I am not having any problem with this site for last 3-4 days.
    Knowledge is power.

Yes. I experienced the problem for the last two days. Now it is Okay. No problem now. WM Tony John is very active and looks into problems without delay. We should thank him for responding promptly.
    No life without Sun

Yes I have faced this issue for the last two days. In past I have faced such issue too. Now It is working fine.
    Regards
    Kamal

Yes, it was terrible on 18th night. Yesterday also it was a problem. Right now I have logged in through my mobile, it seems okay at present. On 18th, I failed to submit my story on time for the story writing contest. I posted a minute late, so requested the editor to consider my story for the contest. Hopefully, it will be fine from now on.
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.