You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 04th to 10th and 11th to 17th Apr '21- Winners!

We are now announcing the Thread of the Week winners for the weeks 04th to 10th and 11th to 17th Apr '21 together. And the winners are-

04th to 10th Apr

Neeru Bhatt for her thread Why jokes on husband and wife are biased

It has been decided to give Special Prizes to the following threads-

1. KVRR for his thread Literary trends reflect social conditions of the time

2. Swati Sharma for the thread Be fearless, not careless

11th to 17th Apr

The winner is Umesh for his thread How can we be efficient as a nation

Special Prizes

1. Shruti for her thread The girl whom I met on a bus and

2. Sushma Mewundi for the thread Humour is good only when made on others but not on you

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- and 60 points each and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Few other threads have been noted for enhanced points and rewards.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the week contest. All the threads are creative and knowledgeable. Keep posting useful threads to enrich learning and discussion among us.
    Regards
    Kamal

My congratulations to all the winners of the weekly TOW contests. All the threads are well-written and entailed good discussion. My best wishes to all the other regular contributors for posting interesting threads.

Well done and keep it up.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the winners Neeru Bhatt, Umeshji, and the Special Prizes winners KVRR, Swati Sharma Shruti, and Sushma Mewundi for winning the TOW contest for the week 04th to 10th April and 11th to 17th April. Keep on winning more such prizes by sharing your valuable post here and making it catchy for other members and viewers to share their points of view on the same.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congrats and best wishes to all the prize winners for the two weeks thread of the week contest and the admin has rightly choosen the correct entry for the awards.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners of the week contest- 04th to 10th and 11th to 17th Apr '21. The threads are good and deserve the awards. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you ISC for the reward of the TOW contest, I would like to congratulate all winner members too.

The TOW contest awards are announced for two weeks and I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all the other winners for their respective awards against the respective TOW contest. Keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulation to the winners of the TOW contest. May you always shine on ISC and provide its members with a wonderful dose of contribution that is intriguing and eye-catching through your amazing piece of writing.

Congratulations to all the other winners. Thanks to all for your congratulatory messages.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Feel happy for my award and congratulate all the other members who have got awards against these two TOW contests. Well done members and keep contributing your good work in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

My hearty congratulations to all winners of the Thread of the week contest.

Congratulations to the winners Neeru Bhatt and Umesh sir and the Special Prizes winners KVRR, Swati Sharma, Shruti, and Sushma Mewundi for winning the TOW contest for the week 04th to 10th April and 11th to 17th April. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to Neeru Bhatt and Mr. Umesh for winning the TOW awards. I also extend my wishes to all the special prize winners in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.
    “There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Congratulations to all the winners and Special prize getters of the Thread of the week contest for both weeks. I hope there will be more winners in the upcoming TOW contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners of the two weeks for their prizeworthy threads. Hope to such continued quality threads from you and other members as well.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.