You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- March '21- Winner!

With her noteworthy contributions to different sections and particularly her valuable inputs in the Updates section, Sobha Wilson has emerged as the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of March '21. Though there was a lull in between, she has made a comeback and we hope she will remain active now and will keep adding value to the different sections.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the Star of March!
    Hearty congratulation to Sobha Wilson Ma'am for the Star of the Month award- March '21. Your contribution to ISC is always commendable and you really deserve this reward. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards for your performance in the future.

Congratulation to Sobha Wilson Ma'am for the Star of the Month award- March '21. I wish you all the best. I hope that you would win many more prizes in future. Keep it up.

Congrats Shobha Wilson for making a huge contributions and her posts and comments are superb and she truly deserves this great recognition. She must earn more awards.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Shobha Wilson for the start of the month award. Keep going and win more prizes in future by contributing in different sections of ISC.
    Regards
    Kamal

Congratulations Sobha Wilson! A well-deserved prestigious award for your quality contributions. Keep up the good work.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Sobha Wilson for this prestigious award of ISC that is Star of the Month award for her good number of contributions in this educational portal. While working in information update section I have gone through her good contributions often.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Shobaji for winning the Star of the Month award for the March'21 month. You are an active member of ISC and have been coming up with some good forum topics and as mentioned in the post i.e. in update sections also. Keep on posting, be active and keep on winning more prizes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My hearty congratulations to Sobha Wilsonji for winning this prestigious award. Her contributions to ISC represent quality.
    Keep it up!

My hearty congratulations to Sobha Wilson for winning the Star of the Month award for the month of March 2021.
    Her contributions are note worthy and she deserves all appreciations. I wish and hope that she will continue her good work and win many more awards in the coming months. All the best to her.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Sobha Wilson for winning the star of the month award for March 2021. Wish you many more awards in future on ISC.

My hearty congratulations to Sobha Wilson for winning the prestigious Star of the Month award for the month of March 2021. She is making good contributions and deserves all appreciations.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to shoba ji on her winning star of the month award.

Thank you ISC for this award I am really happy with this award. Thanks to all members who have conveyed their wishes.
    Lighted to Lighten

Congratulations to Shobha Wilson-Star of the Month award- March '21- Winner.
    She is a stable and consistent contributor to ISC. Let tis be an encouragement or the member to continue with her good posts in ISC.

Congratulations Sobha Wilson! Your regular contributions to various sections are adding values to ISC and you really deserve the award. Keep it up with the same enthusiasm.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations Shoba ma'am for winning the Star of the Month award for the March'21 month. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to Shobha Wilson for winning this prestigious award at ISC. It truly depicts your dedication and contribution in different sections of ISC. Keep contributing and keep winning many more awards in the future.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    “There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

My hearty congratulations to Sobha Wilson for being selected as the winner of the Star of the month award for the month of March 2021. It is not an easy award to get. Wish the winner good luck to win more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Shobha Wilson for winning the the prestigious award at ISC for the month of March 21. It has been possible because of your sheer dedication and involvement. Hope that you will keep contributing in the similar way in the times to come. Wish you all the best.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.