You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- Should double promotions be allowed in schools?- Best Participants!

We are now announcing the Best Participants of the recently concluded Active GD on the topic Should double promotions be allowed in schools . We feel that the time allowed for the discussion should have been reduced because the extra time appears to have encouraged the participants to repeat their points, albeit differently, so as to keep themselves engaged till the end. Double promotions are usually given by schools to such students who are extraordinarily brilliant at all levels but again it does not mean that they should be topping the class. It is basically based on the grasping power and understanding of the topics in totality that finally counts while considering a student for promotion by skipping a class in between.

Having assessed all the arguments with the crux of the topic in mind, we have selected the following members as the Best Participants-

1. Dr Deepali Gangwar and

2. Shampa Sadhya

Considering their overall performance and contribution to the value of the discussion as a whole, it has also been decided to award Consolation prizes to-

1. KVRR

2. Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 150/- each and the consolation prize winners will receive Rs 50/- each. Cash rewards and additional points would be added to the best responses from the other participants too based on their overall performance.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners and also put in a word of appreciation to all the participants.
    Thanks to ISC for considering my name for consolation prizes. I have not expected any prize actually. So I am feeling happy about this consolation prize itself.
    Congratulations to the winners and the co-winner of the consolation prize. Their contributions are really appreciable and deserve the awards. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish them all the best.

drrao
    always confident

This was a very interesting GD contest and members gave very interesting and convincing points and arguments from which we all are benefited much. This thread was a good learning experience for us. Now the result of the contest is announced and I congratulate all the winners in the respective categories for their wholehearted participation and outstanding contributions. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congrats to two winners and two consolation prize winners of active GD double promotion topic and all the four has taken the discussuion further level and rewarded.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to both members for the Best Participants reward. I would like to wish both consolation prize winners also. It is really a big reward wherein many responses, all of you explain your thoughts in the best way. All participants also tried their level best, I like to give best wishes to all of them.

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya for winning the GD-based contest. I also congratulate KVRR and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for securing the consolation prizes in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to the best participants of the GD contest. Though I have not participated in the discussion this time. I have enjoyed reading the comments brought in by the participants. The majority of comments are not in favor of double promotions in schools that are being conveyed by members providing many reasonable cases. Next time I will try to participate in GD. Meanwhile, keep going and I wish many more prizes come on your way.
    Regards
    Kamal

Thanks for considering my name for the consolation prize. Congratulation to all the other prize winners. Thanks for the congratulatory messages.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

I heartily congratulate all the winners of this GD contest on a very interesting subject of double promotions in school.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to all the Best participants of the Active Group Discussion. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

My hearty congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya for being declared as the best participants of the Active GD contest. I also congratulate all the other consolations prize winners.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards to all the winners have been credited. Other eligible entries have also been suitably rewarded.
    “There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Congratulations to the two Best Participants prize winners Dr. Deepali Gangwar, Shampa Sadhya, and Consolation prizes winners KVRR and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the Active GD contest on the topic "Should double promotions be allowed in schools?" I would also wish to congratulate all the participants, jury, organisers and readers for giving their valuable inputs.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Thanks to ISC for selecting me as one of the best participants. I congratulate my co-winner and consolation prize winners. I also congratulate other participants. I pay my thanks to the members for their congratulatory messages.

Congratulations to Dr Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya for winning this active GD and to KVRR and Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for their consolation prizes. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

It's a great pleasure to win a prize in a contest. Thank you, ISC, for the award, and congratulations to all the three prize winners. The GD was interesting, and I wish to have many more.
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.