You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- March '21- Winners!

With a request to our active members to spare some time for our sections like Training Institutes, we are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of March '21. For the consumption of our new members, let me repeat that these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards

Articles-
    A B Sivakumar

Forum-
    Neeru Bhatt

Ask Experts-
    Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao

Jobs-
    Vandana

Colleges and Schools-
    Ravi Shankar

Super Contributors

Updates-
    Sobha Wilson

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Hearty congratulation A B Sivakumar Sir, Neeru Bhatt ma'am, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao sir, Vandana ma'am, Ravi Shankar sir for wizard awards for their respective sections. I also congratulate the super contributor's winner Sobha Wilson ma'am. You all deserve these rewards, wish you all the very best for many more rewards for your contribution to ISC.

Hearty congratulations to A.B. Shivakumar Sir, Vandana Madam, Neeru Bhatta Madam, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Sir and Ravi Shankar Sir for being adjudged wizard awards for their distinguished performances. All of you deserve for this award and hope they would sustain such contributions even in the future for the benefit of the entire members.

Hearty congrats to wizard winners and super contributors for the month of March and all of them have done their formidable contributions in respective secions. By the way Sivakumar is not seen on the forum for the past many days and I am worried about is well being. On seeing this he must respond.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all the winners for Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of March'21. Well done members and keep contributing in ISC in various sections regularly.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the Wizard section winners i.e.: Articles section - A B Sivakumar, Forum section - Neeru Bhatt, Ask Experts section - Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Jobs section - Vandana, Colleges, and Schools section - Ravi Shankarji, and Super Contributor awards winners for Updates- Sobha Wilson the month of March '21. Keep up the good work and contributing with the same vigor.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulation to A B Sivakumar, Neeru Bhatt, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Vandana ma'am, Ravi Shankar for wizard awards for their respective sections. I also congratulate the super contributor's winner Sobha Wilson ma'am.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for March'21. All of you deserve this award. Well done. Keep it up.

Thank you ISC for giving me a wizard award for the month of March 2021 for the Ask Expert Section. Congratulations to all the winners of the awards. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

I thank ISC for my wizard award against forum activity and at the same time congratulate all the other members who have been awarded in various categories of wizard and super computer awards.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thank you for considering me for a Wizard Award and congratulations to all my co-winners. Thanks, too, to everyone for conveying their wishes.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Sobha Wilson Ji, Ravi Shankar Ji, Vandana Ji, Dr.Srinivasa Rao Ji, Neeru Bhat Ji, A B Sivakumar Ji, on their winning of Wizard and super contributor Awards. The place of Training Institutes and Reviews are open and it is now a surprise who will going to occupy that places.

Thank you ISC for giving me a Super Contributor Award.
    My hearty congratulations to all the Wizards.

Lighted to Lighten

I am thankful to ISC for this award. I am also thankful for the wishes of the members.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.