You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 18th to 24th April '21- Winners!

Some threads are written while a few of them are crafted. Let our endeavour be to bring up fresh topics, conceive them with passion, convert them into beautiful thoughts and craft them like poetries with the least possible mistakes. On that note, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contests for the week 18th to 24th April '21

The winner is Wilson K. Mathew for his well written thread All views are not perfect and complete

Special Prizes

1. Arafatuzzafar for the thread Why are good people taken for granted and

2. Kamal Kishore for his thread Why overconfidence will make you a poor decision maker?

The winner will get Rs 60/- and 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Hearty congratulation to Wilson K. Mathew Sir for the winner of the TOW contest 18th-24th April. I also like to congratulate both special prize winners. All threads are really good, hope for more threads like this in the future also. All the best for many more rewards in the future.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest for the period 18 to 21 April, 2021 for their respective awards. Well done members and keep up your good work in ISC. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 18th to 24th April '21. All the threads are conveying excellent messages, I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to the winners of the thread of the week contest. I am very pleased to notice that my name was also chosen for the special award. This is very motivating for us. I hope all members will contribute with the same enthusiasm and win many more awards in the future. Which further enhances the discussion and knowledge.
    Regards
    Kamal

Congratulations to the winner of the Thread of the Week(18th to 24th April '21) contest Wilson K. Mathew, and the two special prize winners Arafatuzzafar and Kamal Kishore. Keep on coming up with such good thought-provoking posts for discussion and keep on winning more such prizes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

The awards for the TOW contest for the week 18-21 April '21 are announced and now I congratulate all the winners for their awards against their outstanding posts contributed during this week.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congrats to the tow contest winner for the last week and glad to see good threads are coming up from the creative minds and the members mentioned above has chanced on it.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I congratulate all the winners for posting some meaningful threads in the forum during the specified week. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest for the week 18th to 24th April '21
    Lighted to Lighten

Hearty congrats to the winners of the TOW award and the special prize winners. Well done Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to : Wilson K. Mathew- the TOW contest winner.
    Congrats to the Special prize winners: 1. Arafatuzzafar ; 2. Kamal Kishore.

I am lucky to be a part of this thread. Thanks, ISC and thanks to all members who congratulated the winners.
    My hearty congratulations to both winners.

My congratulations goes to the winners of TOW contest for the week 18 th to 24 th April 21. Well done.

Congratulations to the winner of the Thread of the Week contest for 18th to 24th April '21 Wilson K. Mathew, and the special prize winners Arafatuzzafar and Kamal Kishore. Well done and keep it up.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Congratulations to all the winners. Keep up the good work!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.