You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Regarding publishing of my article

Sir, I am new to your website and was unable to find a place for submissions of articles at your portal so posted it anywhere, but later on, I got the correct link so I submitted it again. I consider it useful for you also. So I am again sending my content with this message. Kindly consider it as an article.
    Dev Arora,

Welcome to ISC! Your first submission was in the forum. It was deleted and you then submitted it in our articles section. When the thread was deleted, it would have been better to raise a forum thread and inquire about it rather than submitting it in the articles section so that you would know the reason why it was not accepted.

It was not accepted because the exact same content you have published elsewhere, which is against the site's policies. Please read: Copyright issues - the same article cannot appear at both blog and ISC.

It is advisable that you first understand how this site functions, know the rules, policies, and features, before starting your contributions. First and foremost, since we are moving towards a new niche on academics, we will not accept non-academic articles at all. Secondly, kindly read -
    1. Seciontwise FAQs and Guidelines
    2. Help Topics

It is suggested that you participate in our forum discussions in the initial few days, browse through the various sections and check out how other members are contributing, read the guidelines for each section, and then only start actual contributions. Learning is an important step to getting the maximum from this wonderful site. So if you do not understand some section's guidelines, do raise a forum thread and clear your doubts.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Dev Arora warm welcome to this site and glad to note that you want to share in the article section. It is to be noted that this needs be understood that this site insists for the detailed and the exhaustive writing as article so that it would be approved and passed. Since you are new and not accustomed to the submission of articles the way we want, please try your writing profess through this forum section by raising the threads, and responding to various posts. In that way your writing caliber would increase beyond expectations and that would pave way for good writing ariticles on any subject. One thing is sure, we are not going to accept any writing or articles either copied or lifted from other site, and we given immense respect and approval for those writing created by own thinking power and elaborate content. Try this and see how you develop.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome to this educational portal and seeing your enthusiasm and interest I am sure that you will be contributing here regularly. As advised by the Managing Editor and one senior member please go through the policies and rules and regulations of this site and start contributing in various sections of your interest. Please note that if your work is not of appropriate quality the editors would be advising you time to time and will try to bring improvement in you. This is one unique feature here that we do not see elsewhere in the internet. So, take advantage of this scenario of free mentoring and coaching by them and go on contributing. Do not be discouraged if failures or rejections are there as everyone here had them in the beginning. Whenever there is any doubt in your mind feel free to raise a forum post in this section for that. All the best. Keep up contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

A lot of thanks to you all for your guidance and support. I promise to follow guidelines from now and would try to provide you with the best content.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.