You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

New age limit for CBSE and ICSE in 2021

Hi. I have 2.5 yrs old kid. This year we are planning to put her in playschool online class.but in Hyderabad every school says my kid is eligible for nursery.playschool age is over for her. But we do not put burden on her. I would like to know the age limit for nursery class for new CBSE and ICSE rules for age. My kid will be 6.5 yrs when he will go for class 1. Is this perfect age for class 1 or delay.
    There are many questions regarding this matter in the Ask Expert section. You can refer them to get your doubts cleared. However, for admission to 1st standard a kid should complete his 5th year as of 1st March of that respective year.
    If a kid has to get admitted to 1st class this year, she might have completed her 5th year by the 1st of March 2021. That means the kid who born before 1st March 2016 will be eligible for getting admitted to 1st standard this year. I suggest that it is better if your kid is getting admitted to nursery.

drrao
    always confident

This question can be transferred to the ask expert section so that our expert members can give their best replies and responses to the question asked in amicable way.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.