You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Regarding rejection of article on ISC

Editor sir,
    My article ' Dr Abdul kalam scholarship for medical and engineering student 2021' has been rejected. Pls give one more chance to be corrected. These days, many website is not opening. I tried to give the official website but failed. I thought that provide one link related to the article is compulsory. that' why I gave. I have no idea how to give ISC internal course pages link.
    Dr Abdul kalam scholarship for medical and engineering students 2021
    Dr Sanchita Ranjan

The article has been shifted to pending for correction. It is advisable not to submit links/URL in text form of sites that do not open. It is not mandatory to give an internal link to a course, but highly advisable as per instructions by the admin. as it keeps the readers within the site and drives traffic to other sections.

You can give an internal link to a course/institute/university in the same way that a link is given to a contest entry in the forum, with the relevant usage of HTML tags. Refer to this Help topic.

Let us know if you require further guidance.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you ma'am for your valuable suggestion.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.