You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Guidance regarding regulatory body exams

Hi folks, as I am a fresh graduate from engineering college so can anyone guide me about regulatory body exams like rbi grade b, nabard grade a, sebi grade a and irdai grade a.detailed explanation will be highly appreciated. Also please tell me how to earn money through this website.

Vineet Kumar Shahi,

Welcome to ISC! We have a very useful Ask Experts section. You can submit your query about the exams in that section, but please do so with some clarity. That is, what specifically do you wish to know? The eligibility?

As for earning through this website, please do not regard it as a pot of gold. You can get some part-time income and may not get monthly earnings. It depends on quality content and a consistent level of contributions to earn a decent amount.

Just start by interacting with other members in our forum and go through the comprehensive guide for new members. You will also find useful the FAQs and Guidelines and Help Topics .

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Welcome to this educational portal and if you have interest in writing especially on educational matters then you have come to a correct place. There are many sections here and you can choose one or more of your liking and interest and start contributing. In the beginning just forget about earning but try to contribute more and more in different sections and slowly there will a significant improvement in your writing and expressions and then earnings will also start pouring in to some extent. This is a highly moderated site and all your actions will be fully transparent to the experienced editors. So, no copy-paste or plagiarism here. Make your content in your own style and submit. I hope you will be contributing here for a long time. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Welcome to this earn while you learn portal. Once you follow the guidance given by the Managing Editor on her post as a reply to your question, you will learn more about the site and you can perform well. I wish you a long and nice time on this site. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Great .thanks for your valuable suggestions

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.