You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of paragraph writing contest on the most beautiful childhood memory

We had a Paragraph writing contest - your most beautiful childhood memory for which we received 18 entries. Due to the quality of entries that impressed the jury panel, it has been decided to award more prizes than announced.

The three winners are Shampa Sadhya, Kamal Kishore, and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao. Each will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.50/-.

Three second prize winners are Dr Deepali Gangwar, Arafatuzzafar, and Venkiteswaran. Each will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 30/-.

A consolation prize of Rs.20/- is awarded to Mithra Anoop. [As a new member, happy to see your entry. You've got potential. Let's see some more contributions from you, and not just for contests!]

Congratulations to all the winners! A big thanks to all the participants for sharing your beautiful memories.
    Congrats to three first prize winners, three second prize winner and one consolation prize winners of Paragraph writing contest and all the entries were good.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you ISC for considering my entry for first prize. I am happy that my entry is liked by the jury. I congratulate all the other winners. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Very happy to see that ISC has given award to quite a good number of members against this contest and I feel that it will motivate all the members for contributing more and more. ISC contests are always an attractive place for the writers and members should take advantage of this facility whenever contests are announced. I congratulate all the winners in the respective categories and hope that they will continue their good work in this portal which gives so many learning and earning facilities to us. Recently some new members have also joined and I call upon them to contribute in the sections of their interest.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulation to all winners and other participants. This is true, childhood memories are the most beautiful memory of one's life and all memorable moments shared by authors really nice. All the best for many reards in the future.

Congratulations to all the winners of the contest. All memories shared by the members are really good and impressive. I feel delighted to read them. As we have a plethora of childhood memories but what comes as a first in our mind we conveyed among the members. Great work by all members. Wish you all have great learning as well as fun at ISC.
    Regards
    Kamal

Congratulations to all the winners. I am glad to see my name among the winners. Thanks, ISC

Congratulations to the winners, second prize winners and consolation prize winner for this beautiful paragraph writing contest on the most beautiful childhood memories.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the paragraph writing on beautiful childhood memories.

Madam ME,
    I had been reiterating time and again that such a contest entry for which members spend their time and energy to participate should be suitably compensated with some CC. May it be Rs. 1 or 2, but it matters a lot to the participants. I sincerely hope that ISC ME will have a look into it.

No life without Sun

This was an interesting contest and many members had participated in it. Now the results are announced and many participants have got the awards for their outstanding entries. Congratulations to all the members who have got awards for this contest.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to all! The cash rewards as announced have been credited to the winners.
    “There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Congratulations to all the winner of the paragraph writing contest on beautiful childhood memories. It was really very interesting contest. I wish them all the best. Keep it up.

Congratulations to all the winner of the paragraph writing contest on beautiful childhood memories. I am thankful to ISC for my prize.

My congratulations to all the winners of the particular contest. I am thankful for my award and many thanks to the members for the congratulatory messages. I wish to thank ME for conducting such a pleasing contest. It gave me a chance to go back to my childhood.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to the Shampa Sadhya, Kamal Kishore, and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for being the winners of the contest along with the 3-second prize winners Dr. Deepali Gangwar, Arafatuzzafar, Venkiteswaran, and the consolation prize winner Mithra Anoop. The concept of refreshing one's childhood memory was good and took us to our golden years that we enjoyed. I would also like to congratulate our contest organizers, jury, and participants for their concept, result, and good thoughts. Keep on coming up with such good contest.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Good to see that my request was considered by ISC ME and some CCs were awarded for the efforts put in by the participants. Good ISC.
    No life without Sun

Sun - it is not due to the request (which I saw just now in fact). It was clearly mentioned in the contest announcement thread that it would be so and it was immediately done the next day of announcing the winners You need to learn the art of patience! Only in some cases, due to various reasons, non-winning participants may not get points/cc,
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Vandana,
    This contest was a very small paragraph writing contest and you awarded big CCs. I have seen many big story writing contests where ISC admin never bothered to award a small CC for their hardwork, energy and time spent. Anyway, I must thank you for rising up to award some CC. I hope you and your editors will continue with this practice to encourage contest participants. May God bless ISC ME.

No life without Sun

My hearty congratulations to the winners of the paragraph writing contest Shampa Sadhya, Kamal Kishore, and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao. I also congratulate all the second prize winners and the consolation prize winner of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I congrats all prize winners who are able to make a place at honour board. As I joined ISC after this contest but topic seems quite attractive and I missed such an beautiful contest

My congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Kamal Kishore, Dr.N.V.Srinivasa Rao, Dr. Deepali Gangwar, Arafatuzzafar, Venkieswaran and Anoop on winning the paragraph writing contest. The topic of the contests like this, really drag not only writers but also readers to their sweet memories.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.