You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

April 2021 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the April 2021 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Thank you Webmaster for the cash payment announcement for the month of April 2021. I am also one of the members on the list and thank you ISC for the same. I congratulate all the members who got their cash award for this month.
    drrao
    always confident

As usual the monthly cash payment for the month of April 2021 is also announced very timely and I am happy to see my name also in the list. At the same time I congratulate all the members who have got the cash payments for the mont of April 2021. Keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Thank you webmaster Timmy for having announced the payment for the Month of April and my best wishes goes to all those who are sure to get the payments this time. And those who missed the chance this time better luck next month. I am thankful to ISC for making payment announcement and I have just now submitted the invoice for effecting the payment. What ever be the amount ISC payments becomes handy to adjust to some payments or the other in our life.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks to the webmaster for the timely announcement of cash payment for April. I sincerely congratulate everyone eligible for the payment. You all are doing a great job. Keep contributing and keep earning.
    Regards
    Kamal

Thank you for the announcement, I would like to congratulate all members who received a cash payment. Glad to see my name too there on the list.

Hearty congratulations to all those who have received the cash payment for April! Glad that I could place myself on the list this month.
    “There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Happy to see my name in the list of members eligible for cash payment for the month of April'21. At the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate all the members whose name is reflecting in this list.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks a lot, sir.
    I congratulate all the recipients on the cash payment.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of April 2021. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thank you Timmy Sir. I am happy to have reached a milestone, as this is my payment #275, and I am grateful to be able to earn through ISC in the current difficult scenario.

Congratulations to all who are recipients of the payment. If you are consistent in submitting quality content, then you'll be regular in receiving a payment each month.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the members those who have received the cash payment for April 2021. I am happy that my name is also in the list of beneficiaries. Thank you ISC for the same. I have also uploaded my invoice.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.