You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Notification option from the thread not working.

For each thread, the members are provided with the below option,
    “Notify me by email when others post comments to this article."

When the checkbox is clicked or activated, we bound to get the intimation when additional comments being added to the thread but since recently this has been to my observation that even though I have clicked the checkbox I am not able to receive an update even though additional comments have been added to the thread.

The same is the case with the below option too,
    “Subscribe to thread and get updates."

I am wondering whether this being faced by the other members too.

Would request the technical team to look into the matter and do the needful.
    Yes, the alerts are not always functioning properly. I no longer get alerts for my approved articles and only sometimes get alerts for comments posted to them. In the case of the forum, I am getting notifications for the threads to which I have subscribed. Surprisingly, though, they landed in the spam box of my email! So now I regularly check the spam box and I suggest you do the same.

We will inform the admin. about these issues.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Previously I was getting email alerts regarding the status of my various contributions in the Ask Experts section. But recently I am not receiving the same. As mentioned by the Managing Editor, sometimes these emails are going to spam also. As I have the habit of verifying spam also I am able to notice them.
    This month payment information email was not received by me so far. All these months I was receiving this information through emails. This is for the first time I have not received my email. Even I have not found the same in the spam box also.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments