You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for April '21 on the topic- Orientation- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for April '21 on the topic Orientation. It was encouraging to note that our members had come up with different angles and aspects related to the word.

Winner

Shampa Sadhya for her thread Life itself is an unlimited source of orientation

Special Prizes

1. Kamal Kishore for the thread How does determining the correct orientation affect the outcome.

2. Swati Sharma for her thread Loving and caring orientation program by in-laws for the new bride

It has also been decided to give a Consolation Prize to Dev Arora for his thread First ever orientation of life done by parents. {Please note that his entry has been considered though the requirement of giving a clickable link to the entry in the announcement thread was not followed since he is a new member}.

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points each and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- with 40 points each. The consolation prize will carry a cash reward of Rs 25/-

All the other participants will also be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of the topic based contest for the month of April 2021. All the threads are really good and deserve appreciation. I wish the winners all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winner Shampa Sadhya, the 3 special prize winners Kamal Kishor, Swati Sharma and Dev Arora for their respective post on the topic "Orientation". I would also like to wish all the other participants, jury and organizers for coming up with such unique thoughts, contest and quick results. Keep up the good work.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Hearty congratulations Shampa Sadhya, Kamal Kishore, and Dev Arora for their respective rewards. Wish you all the best for many more rewards in the future.

A big thank you to the ISC team for this reward. This is the first time when I am getting a Topic-based contest's reward, and I really glad to see my name as a special prize winner. Thank you all.

Thank you ISC team members and judges for considering my entry. Also congratulations to all prize winners. My friends I was unable to make link for my entry but still you all helped me and guided me in a right way. Once again thank you all.

Congratulations to all the winners of the topic based contest for the month of April 2021. All of you really deserve this award. I wish them all the best. keep it up.

Congratulations to Shampa for winning the topic-based TOW, and to Kamal Kishore and Swati Sharma for their special prize wins, as also to Dev Arora for bagging a consolation prize.

It was heartening to see a fairly good number of entries despite the topic not being a very easy one, so well done all participants!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congrats to the winner of the tow topic Orientation, and also the two special winners. All the entries were awesome and truly deserved to be awarded and rewarded.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This time it was an interesting topic for the month end TOW contest and many members participated in it. Now the results are announced and I congratulate all the winners for their outstanding contributions.
    Knowledge is power.

Sincere thanks to the editor for considering my post for the special prize. I congratulate the winner, special prize winner, and consolation prize winner for their outstanding threads. I congratulate all the participants for their great posts. This time the topic is not easy but vast orientated. I thanks the editor for coming up with such a good topic to explore. I wish in future all of us show the equivalent enthusiasm and curiosity and achieve more such great prizes.
    Regards
    Kamal

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of TOW contest. Indeed whole the year we are undergoing several such orientation programs which will add values when implemented practically only. I missed this opportunity. Looking forward for many more such contests.
    Lead the leader

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of this month end TOW contest. It was an interesting topic and many of us tried to contribute our posts related to this topic and some really good posts were there enriching our learnings. Keep on contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. All the other entries have also been suitably rewarded.
    “There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Congratulations to all the award winners for the TOW contest for their great contribution and I also congratulate the consolation prize winner for participating and winning the prize!
    It is great to see all members doing a great contribution and coming up with an amazing writing piece on ISC. Keep it up.

Congratulations to the winner, special prize winners and consolation prize winner for the TOW contest April 2021. Well done and keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to Shampa Sadhya for being declared as the winner of the Topic-based thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My congratulations to the winners of TOW contest - Shampa sadhaya, Kamal Kishore, Swati Sharma. Their orientation become fruitful. May the success be continue.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.