You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Creative Short Story Writing Contest

There was a moderate response to our Creative Short Story Writing Contest announced during last month; of course, there is a delay in announcing the result too! Perhaps there may be various reasons and the predominance of second wave of the Covid19 elsewhere in the country contributing its bit. So Stay at Home as far as possible and Stay Healthy!

Out of 10 entries received, 2 entries were found invalid - one being a late entry and the other one being found as copied one. Though the late entry is not considered for the Prize, points and c.c would be given for participation along with other entries.

And the Winner ( the prize carrying 100 pts and c.c) is -
    Kamal Kishore for his thread - In search of a Dog with two tails!

It is also decided to give Consolation Prize carrying 50 pts and c.c to the following:
    1. Dhruba for his thread - A sibling bond can't be torn!
    2. Neeru Bhatt for her thread - Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

All other entries would be given cash credits based on quality. Friends, please join with me to greet the winners.
    Hearty congratulation to the winner of the creative short story writing contest Kamal Kishore and also consolation prize winners Dhruba and Neeru Bhatt for your respective creative stories. You all deserve to win these rewards, wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future as per your contributions. I congratulate all the participants too.

My hearty congratulations to Kamal Kishore for being declared as the winner of the creative short story writing contest. I also congratulate Dhruba and Neeru Bhatt on getting the consolation prizes.
    Regards
    Rizwan

There was a good response to this contest and I also enjoyed participating in it. Now the awards for the outstanding entries are announced and I take this opportunity to congratulate all the winners for their respective prizes. Keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congrats to the winners of the creative story writing contest. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the creative story writing contest. I enjoyed their stories. Please continue your efforts in the ISC Forum.
    "Cheruthulli Peruvellam"
    small drops make a mighty ocean

It is to convey my heartfelt congratulations to all the winners. An excellent short story from Kamal Kishore and definitely deserves all appreciations. Very well done. The other two contributions from the two other winners are also worthy enough to get the awards. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming contests.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the creative story writing contest. I wish them all the best.

My hearty congratulations to all the prize winners. I am regretful that I missed the contest but still my best wishes to all of you guys for posting such amazing stories as read by me.

Congratulation to Kamal Kishore for winning the Creative Short Story Writing Contest with your post " In search of a Dog with two tails!". It actually made us think and know that our actual happiness is within us. I would also like to wish the 2 Consolation Prize winners Dhruba and Neeru Bhatt for their good concept story. Let me not forget the organizing committee and the jury of the contest for their good thought, hard work, and dedication to the site.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congrats to creative story writing contest winner and two consolation prize winners. All the entries were great and superb and truly deserve the recognition from ISC. Great work.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners. I thank the jury members so much for selecting my story for the first prize. All creative story is fantastic. I thank ISC for organizing such contests to motivate members. Wish all members to win much more prizes in the future and participate in upcoming contests.
    Regards
    Kamal

Many many congratulations to all the members who won this contest. In addition, my best wishes for upcoming contests to all those members who participated in this contest but could not make up to the winner list.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of this contest.

Hearty congratulations to Kamal Kishore, the winner and Dhruba and Neeru Bhatt, the consolation prize winners of the Creative Short Story writing contest!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all the other winners of this interesting story writing contest. Well done members and keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulation to all the winners, thanks the Jury members to consider me as one of them. Thanks to all other participants to this contest to make this success.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

Congratulations Kamal Kishore, on winning this creative short story writing contest, and to the consolation prize winners Dhruba and Neeru Bhatt as well. We hope to see more entries in future such contests.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners of Creative Short Story contest. Well done and keep it up.

Hearty congratulations to each and every winner. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to Kamal Kishore, Dhruba and Neeru Bhatt for winning their respective prizes in the Creative Short Story Writing Contest.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Short Story Writing Contest.
    Lighted to Lighten

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.