You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Removing ban on posting articles.

I know that I am guilty of posting articles in an inappropriate manner. That's why I am banned from submitting articles on the ISC platform. But I assure editors that I would not commit such mistakes again.
    Now I have decided to post content related to the syllabus and my key focus area would be on explaining concepts of economics etc. Further, I assure you that I would not let down your website and will avoid plagiarism as much as possible. If I face rejection after submission of the next article then no problem because practice makes a man perfect. So, kindly grant me permission this time and enjoy my content on economics as I have not seen any member writing on this so far.

{ Author to note- Edited}
    I want to edit some words from above given article because due to some technical error I am unable to edit.
    So my topic is removing ban in submitting articles.

Dev, being a new member, it is suggested you concentrate on the forum section for the time being till you get properly acquainted with the requirements of this site. Once you are clear about our posting guidelines you can conveniently start posting in other sections including the article section. Please note that this site does not tolerate any kind of plagiarism.

You may post another request for lifting the ban after about two months after establishing your prowess as an original and quality author with this site.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Ok now I got it. I would definitely work hard in future Thank you for quick response and guiding me.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.