You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 02nd to 08th May '21- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contests for the week 02nd to 08th May '21

The winner is Umesh for his well conceived thread All the problems start when I have to take a decision

Special Prizes

1. Wilson K. Mathew for his thread What we gained from the track of life and

2. Kamal Kishore for the thread What is the reason that many times we overlook the basics for advancement?

The winner will get Rs 60/- and 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congrats to Umesh for winning the thread of the week contest and also my best wishes goes to Wilsom and Kamal Kishore for winning the special prize for their respective threads.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 02nd to 08th May '21. All the threads really good and deserve appreciation. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

A hearty congratulation to the winner and to both special prize winners. Your contribution to the forum section is always recommendable. All you deserve this reward, wish you all the very best for many more rewards as per your contributions.

Congratulations to the winner and special prize winners for the award-winning contribution. Great to see your contribution and winning the awards. Continue the good work, please.

Congratulations Umesh and Wilson K. Mathew for winning the thread of the week contest. I am very grateful to the editor for considering my thread for the thread of the week's special award. I wish that members would bring informative threads and win more such contests in the future.
    Regards
    Kamal

Congratulations to all prize winners. Really it's a prize winning thread and all of you deserve the prize. Again best wishes to all of you.

Congratulations to Umesh, Wilson K Mathew and Kamal Kishore for winning their respective prizes in the Thread of the Week contest - 02nd to 08th May '21.

I thank ISC for my award against this particular TOW contest and at the same time congratulate all the other winners for their respective awards and wish that all of us would be contributing with same zeal.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Umesh sir for winning the Thread of the Week contest - 02nd to 08th May '21 and Wilson K Mathew and Kamal Kishore for winning special prizes in the same contest.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of this contest. Keep it up.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest for the week 2 to 8 May 2021. The outstanding threads are well rewarded. Well done members and keep up the good work in this portal.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulation to Umesh for his winning thread and to Wilson K. Mathew and Kamal Kishore for their prize-winning threads a well. We are seeing an excellent upward graph in the quality of topics and the text appended with them. Keep up the good work ISCians!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest for the week 2nd to 08th May 2021
    Lighted to Lighten

My congratulations to the TOW contest winners, Umesh, Wilson K Mathew and Kamal Kishore. Let them not stop with this but to win more and more.

My hearty congratulations to Umesh for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate both the special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.