You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Payment delayed this month

ISC is very regular in payments. Every month the payment will be released on or before the 10th of the month. I have raised my invoice this month also as usual on 1st May 2021. But I have not received the payment so far. If there is any problem with the invoice also we will receive an alert mentioning the problem. I have not received any such alert also this month.
    I like to know whether there is any problem with uploading my invoice. If necessary I will upload the invoice again. I request the concerned to see. This is just for the information to the concerned.
    I think payment is not released to anyone so far as even my payment is not recieved. May be due to second wave our office is not dedicating fully. Hope the matter would be solved.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Dr Rao,

Don't worry about it. I received my payment just two days ago. There are sometimes delays as we have mentioned before, as due to personal reasons or for reasons of waiting for revenue payment to come in, the admin. may issue our payments a little late. I will anyway forward this to the attention of the admin.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I am not worried, Managing Editor. Just this is for information of the concerned only. I am 200% sure that the payment from ISC will never be a problem.
    drrao
    always confident

Hello Srinivasa Rao

Due to some technical issues, I didn't receive regular payment alerts. So I want to check every member's profile page to get their invoice. So every day I have to check all unpaid member's profile pages. Anyway, just now I have transferred your payment.

Generally payments are made within a week from submitting the invoice but sometimes they all are delayed for all the people a few days more or for only a particular member and then we raise a note in the same page where we had submitted the invoice and it is immediately attended by ISC. One can go to that page via 'my profile' route and I will suggest that members can please use the message box in the same page where they have submitted their invoice for these communications as that is attended by ISC quickly and I had experienced that on one occasion when my payment was delayed.
    Knowledge is power.

Thank you Webmaster for your prompt reply. This is the speciality of this website. Top people respond immediately.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.