You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tamil Nadu

Feeling proud of the new speaker of Tamilnadu assembly

Members,
    I am from Tamilnadu and my constituency is Radhapuram. I now feel proud that the candidate Mr. M Appavu MLA who contested election on DMK ticket from my constituency has been elected as the Speaker of Tamilnadu assembly. He was elected unopposed. I am proud that I voted for him. During the last Assembly election he lost by just 49 votes, and the case is still pending in the court as some malpractices were done while counting the postal votes.

Mr. M Appavu is a school teacher turned politician. His style resembles Late CM of Tamilnadu Sri K Kamaraj. His height and dress matches him with Kamaraj. In the past, he contested election as an independent candidate and won the election. I sincerely hope that this gentlemen will conduct the Assembly like the school classes with strict control.
    My best wishes to Mr. Appavu, Speaker of the Tamilnadu Assembly.
    It sounds good when a candidate who contested election from our constituency and we voted for him and he was selected as the speaker of the state assembly also.
    The author has expressed his happiness for getting him elected as speaker of the assembly.
    I don't know about this elected member of the assembly but the author has praised him a lot so I can say that he will work for the welfare of people and he will fulfil all expectations which people have for him.

The author has brought in a important trait that lives in a person and that brought him name , fame and position. First of let us congratulate a modest person who has proved that in politics money is not the criteria. the goodness and the eagerness to serve the people would pave long way for the good decision by the voter. The author seems to be more exited as the candidate Appavu was voted to win and this time with dignity he got the position of speaker in TN assembly. Normally we think that those who are close to the CM and donated handsome amount to the party and also spend huge on the elections would be bestowed with good power position. I am sure Appavu himself would not thought that his candidature would be considered for the august office of Speaker and that too unopposed. Very many good wishes to him.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Is really a pride moment, and the author's happiness for its government can be seen by the threads after and after regarding Tamilnadu politics. When we vote for a leader and he gets to the position on top of the level, it's actually very satisfying. It sounds like there would be goona big changes and positive changes in Tamilnadu politics. As the author mentions that Mr. M Appavu was a school teacher prior enter to the politics then it may possibly many developments that would be encouraged by him and his government system in the future for the education system etc.

This is a nice information shared by the author regarding the recent unopposed selection of Mr. M Appavu, MLA as the speaker of the Tamil Nadu assembly. As per the bio sketch presented by the author about the person, it appears that with his knowledge and disciplined approach he will be strictly and successfully conducting the assembly house sessions in Tamil Nadu assembly in the coming times. I wish him all success in coming times in his present capacity.
    Knowledge is power.

Dear Members,
    I would like to add that the candidate who was a sitting MLA and contested election from the rival group have spent many crores to bribe the voters (Rs. 2000/ per voter). Yet he failed to win. Mr Appavu did not spend any money and did not bribe the voters. The voters of my constituency very well know how the rival candidate earned so many crores to bribe the voters. Hence they did not vote for him. They (including me) took the money happily from him, but voted in favour of Mr. Appavu.

No life without Sun

Once again Tamil Nadu voters never bowed for the corrupt practice to buy their votes and selected those who can deliver and perform at the helm of affairs.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is really a happy moment if a person whom we voted for, wins the election and becomes a minister or speaker. I remember an occasion in this context. In our assembly constituency during my childhood, a friend of my father contested as an independent as his party did not give the ticket to him. He struggled a lot and won the elections. My father was very happy and went to him and congratulated him. Then again his party offered him a minister post and hence joined in the ruling Congress party at that time. He served the constituency better and next time also he won the election.
    A person who connected as an independent and won means he is definitely a deserving candidate I feel. A teacher becoming a speaker is also a good event. I hope this speaker will do a good job as the speaker of the assembly and conduct the assembly properly. I wish him all the best.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments