You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Urge to the Forum Moderator.

Due to some internet issues my thread "is lockdown the only solution to control 2nd wave of covid?" was posted multiple times on the forum. Therefore I would like to request the forum moderator/s to kindly delete the threads expect one. I would appreciate that. Inconvenience is regretted

Thank you.
    Dhruba, alternatively you can yourself help in that by editing all the posts except one by deleting the main content and writing a simple sentence like - 'to be deleted being duplicate' so that no member posts a response in that. Many times what happens is that one member responds in one of them while other member in other and it becomes a mess sort of thing. This would also help the moderator who will delete all such posts except the one which you have left as it is with the original content. I had done this a few times and it worked well. You can try that.
    Knowledge is power.

It can be a technical or server issue, due to which multiple threads have been posted. I agree with Umesh sir, but one of the threads posted by the author is already has been responded to. If other writers keep a little focus and understanding, then there will be no response to other same multiple threads.

It has happened to me also. I think it is due to poor network . people are normally failing to understand it.

Please do not worry if the same threads got posted multiple times it is the technical error and our editors would remove the extra threads if they are on line.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.