You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Happy Eid to all ISCians.

In our country, various festivals of different religions are celebrated with unity and each festival brings with it many hopes and expectations. Today is Eid which is also an important day. In my school days, I have eaten special kheer (Savai ki kheer) of this special day at a friend's home, it is very tasty.

I hope that this festival also brings new happiness to our life. During this pandemic time, this festival is being celebrated at home with the children and your loved ones with more caution.

Happy Eid with a warm greeting to all of you.

Stay home, stay safe
    On this Festive day of Ramadan, I send my best wishes and Id Mubarak to all my fellow ISCians and also the Muslims across the world. This is the day of celebrations after the hectic 30 days fasting and this time it was during the peak summer and we can understand the ordeal of keeping fast in the scorching heat. On this day the faiths would celebrate the festival with woring new cloths, donating one third of their earnings to the poor and this way the rich would take care of the poor in the community, and after this Id there is fasting for six days which would begin from tomorrow which many does not observe. In Hyderabad we have the mixed feelings of helping each other during the Ramzan as I have seen Hindus sending plates full of Fruits and other items for the Muslim brothers to end their fast and that is the good gesture from Hindus for national integration.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Eid Mubarak everyone! Wishing you good health and happiness.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Eid Mubarak to all ISCians and their families! Let each festival and the celebrations mark the unity of this great nation and let peace and brotherhood prevail. Let us pray for the good health of each and every one.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Believers celebrate Eid today, after fasting during the holy month of Ramadan. My Eid greetings to all on this celebration day that conveys the message of love and brotherhood.
    Lighted to Lighten

Thanks a lot!
    Eid Mubarak to all of you.

I have performed my "Breakfast with a date". Traditionally, after the month of Ramadhan on the day of Eid all those who have performed fasting during gone month Break their Fast with a date or any sweet dish.
    I wish that coronavirus is completely washed away from the earth.
    May this auspicious day bring peace, harmony, progress and prosperity to all.

Eid Mubarak to all the members of ISC. A month of fasting will come to an end with this day. All Muslims will celebrate this festival in a big way with all their relatives and friends, I have a good friend and he used to invite me on this day to eat with them. Last year and this year I missed that dinner due to a pandemic. I was away from Hyderabad and I phoned up and greeted him in the morning. He told me that he is celebrating with his family members only and no guests.
    drrao
    always confident

Eid is one of the main festivals of our country and is observed with faith and joy by a large number of believers and followers. I remember during this time we had a big fair in the town where small shopkeepers assembled during Eid time and people went there to buy the various items for Eid celebrations and as the prices were very reasonable, the sale was very good and throughout the day the crowd of people came to buy the things of their choices ranging from eatables to novelty items. Some sellers were having new handkerchiefs, caps, and readymade dresses for the children which sold like hot cake. I also wish happy Eid and a prosperous time to all the members. I also pray to the God to help and guide the mankind in getting rid of the present pandemic as early as possible.
    Knowledge is power.

Eid Mubarak to all the members. Let us recall up the old days when no difference could be observed while observing any celebrations. Be it Durga Puja celebration or Eid, people gathered together to celebrate the festivals. The Hindus were in the habit of sending fruits on the day of Eid where as the Muslim Community used to send Sewai prepared with the addition of milk and dry fruits to enrich its taste.
    Let us share this festival with a great fervour and hope that the present pandemic would be a matter of past soon.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.