You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A new political culture in Tamil Nadu

When one of the best economists in the world, Dr ManMohan Singh, wrote a letter to the PM, his health minister wrote back a horrible reply, defending all the blunders made and virtually blaming the opposition. It is another story that within the next few days, the Union Govt did only most of the things suggested by the ex-PM.

However, it does not make any sense to keep on shifting the blame on others and talk about "positivity". Here is the fabulous example of one of the best or possibly the best CMs of India. Daily cases have just reduced by a few hundreds. He does not want to hide any data or any action.

His latest MS Dhoni six is centred around an inclusive action plan. He has included a prominent member from each of the major parties of Tamil Nadu and this team will explore ways and means of getting things done. Someone has been appointed to keep a tab on his social media following. A person narrated his agony when a policeman asked for Rs 500 bribe on Twitter. He was on his way to treat his son, on the outskirts of the Chennai metropolis. He merely tagged his tweet to that of the CM. Within one hour, the money was refunded and the policeman was forced to apologise. This is called action. Yes. This is "positivity". Not utterly useless television monologues.
    One thing I liked about the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister is that he formed a multi-party COVID advisory panel consisting of MLAs of all the political parties. This committee includes ex-Health Minister Vijayabaskar. This is an indication that Mr.Stalin is serious about inclusive administration. I wish the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu all the success and hope he will continue to take the opposition parties also with him.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

A general thread occasionally is fine but let us not have a thread for each and every step taken by a Chief Minister, irrespective of its value or effectiveness. I think we need to give some time to the CM of Tamil Nadu to prove that he means business. Initial take-offs may or may not last long.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Very pleased to see the progress of DMK under the able leadership of Mr. MK Stalin. What I really want is this. Since AIADMK doesn't have a proper head to lead, EPS and OPS should think of merging AIADMK with DMK. If done, nothing on this earth can take away the Dravidian rule from Tamilnadu. It should be clearly understood that AIADMK is a party formed by MGR after shedding his loyalty to DMK due to friction between Dr. M Karunanidhi and MGR. This will put an end to the aspirations of Congress and BJP and other local ulthu falthu parties like DMDK(Vijaykanth), PMK (Ramdas), MMK(Vaiko), AMMK(Sasikala/Dinakaran), Makkal Neethi Maiyam(Kamalhasan) Naam Tamilar Katchi(Seeman) that are dreaming of ruling Tamilnadu.
    No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.