You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 09th to 15th May '21- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contests for the week 09th to 15th May '21. It has been decided to give Special Prizes to the following threads-

1. Dev Arora for his thread Character of making false promises is imbibed from childhood.

2. Kamal Kishore for the thread How to resist falling down the social media or internet rabbit hole?

3. Venkiteswaran for his thread Why not celebrate positivity and avoid negativity?

4. Swati Sharma for her thread Do not find ways to hide your faults, but find a way to remove them

The special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each. Other eligible threads will also be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Every week ISC rewards its outstanding members for their weekly contributions in forum section through the TOW contests and now I really feel happy to see the results for the week 9 to 15 May 2021. I heartily congratulate all the above winners for their nice and thought provoking contributions during the week and I wish them all a happy creative journey in ISC in the coming times.
    Knowledge is power.

The rewards for the TOW contest for the week 9-15 May'21 are announced and I take this opportunity to congratulate all the winners for their prizes and hope that they will continue their good work here. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to the winners. Hope to read more great content, and even to participate in the same. Congratulations everyone.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

Congrats to all the four winners of the thread of the week contest and all the entries were awesome. informative and knowledge enhancing threads. Thanks for their efforts.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I congratulate all the special prize winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 09th to 15th May '21. All the winning threads are excellent and conveyed wonderful messages. Some threads are presented in a very nice way and the narration is also very good. I hope all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks. I wish all of them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you so much ISC for counting my thread for the thread of the week contest reward and hearty congratulation to all other winners too. ISC is always motivated us through many rewards as per the performance and it motivates us to give more contribution and dedication towards our work, I am always thankful to the webmaster and entire ISC family including editors and all members. I would like to thank all members for your wishes and appreciation.

It is obvious that there are no threads qualifying for the TOW prize. That point is noted.

I congratulate the Special Prize winners Dev Arora, Kamal Kishore and Swati Sharma.
    I am happy that my thread also is selected as Special prize winning one.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the special prizes for the Thread of the week contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I am really thankful to ISC for selecting my thread for the special prizes as I have never thought about that. Moreover hearty congratulations to all other winners as your threads are really good and deserves prize.

I wholeheartedly thank the editors for considering my thread for the TOW special award. I congratulate all the winners. No one got the first prize at this time, but I hope that we all try to give our best in the coming time I thank the editors and all for the congratulations you have bestowed on me.
    Regards
    Kamal

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest- special prize.

My hearty congratulations to all the special prize winners of the Thread of the Week contest.
    Lighted to Lighten

Congratulations to the Special Prizes winners Dev Arora, Kamal Kishore, Venkiteswaranji, and Swati Sharma of the Thread of the Week(TOW) contests for the week 08th to 15th May '21. Keep on coming with such interesting topics and winning more TOW prizes in the forum. All the best.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations Dev Arora, Kamal Kishore, Venkiteswaran, and Swati Sharma. Glad to see four winners of the special prizes, but it was disappointing not to have any first prize winners this time.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My congratulations to the winners of Thread of the week - Dev Arora, Kamal Kishore, Venkiteswaran and Swati sharma. Let this award thread drags them more to win.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.