You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- April '21- Winner!

This member has been featuring in our list of probable winners of the Star of the Month award for quite some time and now, having satisfied the criteria to the required level, Arafatuzzafar is the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of April '21. He has been consistent with his contributions to different sections and exercises a logical balance while responding to threads. We hope to see him contributing to other sections like Articles, Reviews etc also in the coming days.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the Star award winner.
    Congrats to Arafatuzzafar for winning the star of the month award for the month April 21 and surely he deserves the win because I am watching him so closely and his threads and posts are very imressive and innovative. When ever I see the leading contributor of the day, his name will be in the top three at any given time and proves how consistence and how dedication he gives the time to this site on this forum and other sections. ISC really happy to have such great contributor amidst us and this recognition should further pave way for his sustained more inclusive performance in all sections.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to "Arafatuzzafar" for winning the star of the month award, you really deserve this reward. Your contribution and dedication to the forum section are very commendable, in addition, you have brought new and unique threads on the forum for discussion on many important topics. Your response to threads posted by other authors is also appreciated. We hope that you can get many such rewards in the future also by presenting more new ideas. All the best!

Congratulations to Arafatuzzafar for winning the Star of the month award. Your constant contribution in different sections of ISC is commendable. You deserve the reward and I wish you many such awards in future.
    Regards
    Kamal

Congratulations to you Arafatuzzafar for your achievement. Star of the month award is a very nice recognition one should get on this site.You achieved the award for April 2021. You deserve this based on your contribution to this site. Your good work only made you the Star of the month. I hope and wish that you will continue your good work and earn many more awards in the coming days. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Arafatuzzafar for winning this prestigious monthly award! We hope to see your contributions in other sections as well, including articles.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My congratulations to Arafatuzzafar on his winning of Montlhy Star Award - April 2021.

Congratulations to you Arafatuzzafar for having won the monthly prestigious award for April'21. Your contributions are of high order and by going through your contributions I must say you deserve the same. Hope you would contribute in the similar ways in the times ahead. I wish you all the best.

Congratulations to Mr Arafatuzzafar for this prestigious award of ISC. He truly deserves it and is contributing in this site with his contributions which are of good quality and reflect his knowledge about so many subjects. I wish him more accolades like this in future.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to Mr Arafatuzzafar for this recognition and award by ISC and I strongly feel that he truly deserves it. I am seeing his contributions for quite some time and interacting with him many times in the forum section and he is writing in an unbiased and knowledgeable manner with god control on the language in his characteristic style. I wish him all the best in his creative journey in this portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to Arafatuzzar for receiving this award. I really appreciate you work and your threads and even forum responses are really commendable and deserves such prestigious awards.

Congratulations Arafatuzzafar for winning the award. You deserve this award as you have been consistently contributing on ISC and your contribution particularly on forum threads and responses have been incredible!

Congratulation to Arafatuzzafar for winning the Star of the Month award- April '21.
    In forum discussions he intervenes with good points and also poses relevant question and puts forth arguments which take the discussion to more purposeful levels.

Congratulations Arafatuzzafar for winning the prestigious Star of the Month Award for the month of April. Keep contributing to various sections of ISC and bag many more awards.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to Arafatuzzafar for winning the prestigious Star of the Month award.
    Lighted to Lighten

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Hearty congratulations to Arafatuzzafar for winning the prestigious award star of the month award. Your contribution to ISC has been commendable. I wish you all the best.

Thanks a lot, ISC. Also thanks for kind suggestions.
    I am extremely happy.

Thanks to all friends for your support.

Congratulations to Arafatuzzafar for Winning Star of the month award for April 2021.

Congratulations for achieving this outstanding monthly prize, Arafatuzzafar! Hoping to see more of your contributions.
    --Time is money--
    Benjamin Franklin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.