You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes to relax please

Mother (to school going son):Everyday you take the lunch which prepared by your father, why you are insisting me to prepare lunch for you today?
    Son: To revenge my friends as they steal my lunch everyday.
    *******************************************************************************
    Manager: Why you did not come to office yesterday.
    Staff: My wife asked me not to go to the office as sun's hot was excess.
    Manager: Oh, how lucky, your wife that much interested in your health
    Staff: No,sir! She wanted me to help her in pappad making.
    We were eagerly awaiting jokes from our esteemed member and as usual all the jokes are new and refreshing to the mind. Surely he picks up very good jokes to laugh for a while.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The author is regularly submitting these jokes to freshen the minds of the members and this time also they are quite interesting and mostly related to the husband and wife which is of course always a good topic for making jokes. The third one is quite interesting.
    Knowledge is power.

Interesting jokes from the author as usual. They are good and very nice to relax. My sincere thanks to the author for collecting good jokes and sharing them here with the members. Such jokes will give us some happiness.
    drrao
    always confident

Very interesting jokes shared by the author, I really appreciate your efforts that each time you come up with new unique jokes.

The third one is a good indigenous joke. I have not heard it before

Thanks a lot for the jokes. All three jokes are very funny. Yes, the third joke was brand new.
    Regards
    Kamal

Interesting jokes for relaxing our minds. The author contributes them at regular intervals.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments