You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Regarding change status of my answer in ask expert section

Ma'am,
    Recently, I answered in the ask-expert section. Its status showing rejected. As per the editor comment, my content has been copied. But, I tried to take data only. If It is so then you should keep in pending status and give one more chance to correct the mistake. Here, the ISC website is mainly for developing writing skill. So, you change the status of my answer in the ask expert section.

Here is my ask-expert Answers Link:
    https://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/44761-Low-blood-platlets-and-high-billrubin
    For ISC the copied content in what so ever method is not tolerated and thus rejected. and the author may not give much credence and simply learn from the mistake.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

As per my view, it has not been copied. It completely depends on you either accept or reject.

Looking into this. Please wait.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Dr Sanchita,

Since a few sentences were appearing at other sites, it was considered copied text and hence deleted. We have also deleted another response that was mistakenly approved, for the same reason. Answers with copied text are not shifted to pending.

I would also suggest that even if somebody else has pulled up an old AE query, it is best not to submit an answer if the earlier answers are already providing relevant and sufficient information. It will merely then be a repetition.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you ma'am for valuable suggestion.

ISC discourages copying because it encourages writing the things in ones own style in a better form than available elsewhere. Data is not going to change and it will be same for all the writers. What is changing is the manner in which it is presented and depicted. Same data is presented at so many sites in internet but we go to a place where it is presented in a structured and clear form and that is the fundamental of better writing.
    Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.