You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

ISC back in action. Welcome to esteem members

When I chanced upon to open our site from my mobile phone just now, I was able to see the site and immediately switched on the desktop to share the news that ISC is back in track and making this first post. The running time error which was shown when ever I tried to log in really irked me and even contacted our ME over the email for the reason and she was prompt enough to respond immediately. Nevertheless we are back into action and I request all members to utilize the revival to their best and load good contents. By the way how you felt not with ISC for three days?
    Thanks to ISC channel for its reappearance after a break of three days. We have felt badly of its missing. However. let us enjoy again after its emergence and hope that we would be able to share our ideas as usual and our members would be back again with their best contributions.

When I eagerly opened the computer today, I was glad to see that the ISC was open. This morning begins with the happy thought of being able to interact with everyone again. There is good rain and cold. It seems that the ISC is the only place where you can respond as you would with friends. In the warmth of the friendship, however, it seems that this kind of short-term (non-prolonged) separation has become beneficial for strengthening the bond between members.
    "Cheruthulli Peruvellam"
    small drops make a mighty ocean

I tried in early morning but the error was still displayed on the screen but around an hour back I tried again and I found it accessible.
    It was the first time for me to miss ISC . I think everybody is happy to see ISC back. Thanks to ISC management/technical staff to fix the problem at the earliest.

Please put your responses in the thread that was put up a few minutes earlier than this one- How did you feel for missing ISC for the last three days?
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.