You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- April '21- Winners!

We are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of April '21. For the consumption of our new members, let me repeat that these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards

Articles-
    Soundharya

Forum-
    Wilson K. Mathew

Ask Experts-
    Umesh

Jobs-
    None

Colleges and Schools-
    None

Super Contributors

Updates-
    Ravi Shankar

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    It is very nice to see the award winners for the month of April 2021. I congratulate all the winners for their excellent work. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to the winners of wizard for various sections and also the super contributor award. All the members who have been honored have really done well.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy to know the wizard and super contributor awards winner's name, by this announcement. I like to congratulate all winners as they truly deserve to be there as per their contribution. I appreciate their dedication to their work and performance in their respective sections. I also congratulate the super contributor, Ravi Shankar sir. I wish all of them very good luck for many more rewards in the future also.

Happy to see my name in the awardees. I thank ISC for that and at the same time congratulate all the other winners in the respective categories of award. Let us all keep contributing in the portal regularly.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the super contributors for April. You all deserved the recognition and awards for your good contribution. Keep contributing with the same enthusiasm and win more awards in the future.
    Regards
    Kamal

My hearty congratulations to all winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards.

Congratulations to all the winners. Continue to contribute with the same zeal and you will win more recognitions in the future.
    --Time is money--
    Benjamin Franklin

Congratulations to Wizard contributors and Super Contributor. You all deserve the reward for your efforts.

Congratulations to all the winners of the respective sections. You all deserve recognition for your contributions. Hope they would sustain the same spirit in the time ahead.

Congratulations to all wizards and super contributor award winner. Your contribution to the site is commendable and you deserves these recognition. Further such awards motivates others to work hard and improve their contribution like you all.

Congratulations to Wizards Award winners for April2021:
    Soundharya, Wilson K. Mathew and Umesh.
    Congratulations to 'Super Contributor' award winner : Ravi Shankar.

Many congratulations to Soundharya, Wilson K. Mathew and Umesh for winning the Wizards Award for April 2021 and Ravi Shankar for Super Contributor award.

Congratulations to all the winners. Hoping for the great contribution from each of the winner in future too.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

My hearty congratulations to the Wizards of various sections and the special contributor award winner in the updates section.
    Lighted to Lighten

Congratulations to the awardees Soundharya, Wilson K. Mathew, Umesh, and Ravi Sir for winning the monthly awards for their contributions. It would be good if members contribute to our schools, college, and training institute sections as well. The initial zeal seems to have fizzled out.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The monthly wizard and super contributor awards are announced and I congratulate all the members who have received the awards in different categories. Please keep up your good contributions in future also.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks to all my friends at ISC who conveyed best wishes. Everyone's greetings adding energy in me to go forward.
    Thanks a lot.
    Special thanks to ISC, who enlisted me in the winners of Wizard April 2021.

"Cheruthulli Peruvellam"
    small drops make a mighty ocean

Congratulations to Soundhrya, Umesh, and Ravishankar for their achievement in Wizard and Super Contributor Awards.
    "Cheruthulli Peruvellam"
    small drops make a mighty ocean

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.