You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Along with children, we should also become strict towards ourselves.

Being principled, or disciplined are the qualities of a great person and it is a matter of pride that these qualities are found in people even today. But the tendency of some people is somewhat mean in this matter.

These days, when people are working from home, some people can be seen to be very focused on their work and if their child comes to say anything during their work, then it is clearly said by them that I am getting disturbed, this is my work time, and the innocent child returns from a depressed heart without any argument. But meanwhile, if he/she gets a call or a message on WhatsApp, then such people leave their work easily.

When we can be strict towards children, the more we should be disciplined or strict towards ourselves, which makes us more disciplined. Children are the most precious gift, if you cannot give them time, then at least do not give their time to anyone else.
    I agree partly with the author. My conclusion is that two situations exist in this regard. The first situation is that a real employee makes sure that he or she does not shift his or her attention to anything else during working hours. It shows sincerity and honesty towards his work. It cannot be underestimated for any reason. For an employee, it is his/her responsibility. In the meanwhile, it is good for his survival that he does not interfere in anything other than very serious.

The second situation: This employee may be engaged in some activity that sometimes requires a lot of attention. Even if the focus shifts from that, it may need to be done from the beginning. From a job that is being done so meticulously, it means that a responsible employee is not willing to deviate his/her attention.

So it is not right to think that children should be able to interact with their parents when they work from home. Other adults in the home should take responsibility for keeping children and other non-essential items out of such work.
    All these points are only for those responsible. One who plays on WhatsApp while at work, talking on the phone, and discussing club matters during duty time does not belong to this group.

"Cheruthulli Peruvellam"
    small drops make a mighty ocean

I think if a person is working from home and he focusses on his work during working hours and he does not talk to his son or daughter if it comes to him while he is doing his duty, in this situation blaming him for not talking to his children is not pertinent. The author has taken an example of any what app message he receives he leaves his duty and focuses on this message. I don't know whether or not it is based on the conjecture of the author because when someone is doing his duty he will not mind what WhatsApp messages he has received. He will not entertain these messages unless they belong to any important matter or his duty.

When we want to have control over the children , we should also behave in good manners because the children ape the elders. Children have the right to disturb the parents by virtue of our presence in the house. If the parents are not helping the child then who else. We should not loose cool in front of the child. Being at home, children have no other go but to disturb the parents for any information and need. If we get irritated for no reason , then the very purpose of working from home is defeated as the children feel, they are not being letting out to play nor they are getting time from the parents to speak or play with them. Actually this lock down has become more challenging for the children as they are limited to four walls, none to play and none to speak. Every parent should be kind enough and behave with their children.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It all depends on the mindset of the individual at that moment. When we are in a serious mood and trying to solve a problem and if somebody disturbs us we will be a little serious about them. But when the work is not heavy we may not shout but try to answer the doubt of the child. When the issues are serious in our work we never go for a phone call or social media normally.
    These days we will be receiving many spam calls or business-related calls. When we are busy if we receive such a call we may shout at the caller. But if we are free a little we will try to get some information regarding the proposal. The same is the case here also. It all depends on the work pressure at that point of that time,

drrao
    always confident

It is not totally agreeable with the author. We cannot make the house to the office situation. We cannot control the power cut, cry of outsiders, shouting of vendors, unexpected outsiders. I saw in a house when a child find her mother and father busy in their works, move outside to play with other children by thinking not to disturb them. These people also timeless busy with their work and totally forget the child which got fainted in the open terrace of the apartment due to starving.
    In another house, the couple both working in house as work from home, they totally forget to take food and got health problem.
    In office we have lunch hours or tea hours, in houses we have to plan for the such break. Similarly we should take care of children as they do not know the situation and office hectic. As present day situation, many families are running their life without any elders with them.

I think if a person is working from home and he focusses on his work during working hours and he does not talk to his son or daughter if it comes to him while he is doing his duty, in this situation blaming him for not talking to his children is not pertinent. The author has taken an example of any what app message he receives he leaves his duty and focuses on this message. I don't know whether or not it is based on the conjecture of the author because when someone is doing his duty he will not mind what WhatsApp messages he has received. He will not entertain these messages unless they belong to any important matter or his duty.

• Sign In to post your comments