You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 16th to 22nd May '21- Winners!

With a renewed request to our members to make efforts to bring in freshness to their thoughts and ideas and also in the way a thread is conceived and presented, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contests for the week 16th to 22nd May '21.

The winner for the week is Wilson K. Mathew for his positive thread This time will also pass

Special Prizes

1. Kamal Kishore for his thread When it comes to learning, what are your 3s, and

2. Arafatuzzafar for the thread Dos and Don'ts should be explained

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Wilson Mathew, Kamal Kishore and Arafatuzzafar on their winning prizes in the Thread of the week.

This is to congratulate all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 16th to 22nd May '21. The threads are very thought-provoking and deserve appreciations. I wish and hope all the winners will continue their good work in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best,
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to the winner of the thread of the week and also two special prize winners as all of them deserve this recognition for the respective threads which eventually won the accolades.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations winner of the TOW contest Wilson K. Mathew Sir, and also both special prize winners. I like to wish them all the best for many more rewards in the future.

Congratulations to Wilson K. Mathew and Arafatuzzafar for winning the TOW contest. I am very grateful to the editors that they also chose my thread for the special award. This is very encouraging for me. I wholeheartedly thank all the members for congratulating me. I hope that all of us will share knowledge with this enthusiasm and win many awards as well.
    Regards
    Kamal

Congratulations to the winners Wilson K. Mathew and Arafatuzzafar for their outstanding contributions for the TOW contest for the week 16 to 22 May, 2021. Well done and keep up your good work in this knowledge sharing portal.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to Wilson K. Mathew and Kamal Kishore for winning TOW. Thanks, ISC for considering my thread for winning this contest.
    Thanks to all my friends for their posts.

Congratulations to all winners as well as special prize winners. Your threads are really good and deserves these prizes.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Duplicate.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contests for the week 16th to 22nd May '21.
    Lighted to Lighten

Congratulations to Wilson Mathew for winning the weekly top prize for the best thread and to Kamal Kishore and Arafatuzzafar for their special prize wins. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to Wilson K. Mathew, Kamal Kishore, and Arafatuzzafar for winning the TOW contest for the week 16 to 22 May, 2021. Well done members and keep up the tempo.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.