You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Should we share our plans with others?

Many times it happens that we think more about achieving anything and then makes a good systematic plan and assure ourselves that this time my plan will be successful. At that time, we have a feeling of self-confidence about our plan, and this confidence makes us feel that no power in the world will stop us from executing our plan. Many times due to this over-confidence we also become more emotional and start sharing our plans with the world. After some time, if the plan is successful then it is fine, but if for some reason the person is not successful in his plan, then he gets inferiority complex and regrets that he should not already share all his plan with everyone. Do we really have to keep our plans to ourselves until it succeeds, what do you think?
    First, sharing your own plans with others is wrong regarding my opinion. Your plans are within your mental frame of work. Obviously, thoughts and brain mapping of others may be different considering their relationships around them. The whole map of brain of mankind is same. Making plans individually is certainly same.
    I believe in a positive attitude. I like those who criticize me.

First, sharing your own plans with others is wrong regarding my opinion. Your plans are within your mental frame of work. Obviously, thoughts and brain mapping of others may be different considering their relationships around them. The whole map of brain of mankind is same. Making plans individually is certainly same.
    I believe in a positive attitude. I like those who criticize me.

We should plan to succeed and we should not forget to take suggestions from our family and professional consultants (if required). There is nothing wrong in it. Taking suggestion from others, especially, knowledgeable and experienced people is always good. But we should never disclose what we are doing now or going to do in future. It makes us a laughing stock in case we are not successful in completing our task, sometimes, it happens that we leave our task incomplete because of some reasons but if it is known to people that we have stopped our efforts it may give an opportunity for our opponents or rivals or enemies to make fun of us.
    Another aspect of this matter is if we disclose about our planning and execution of our planning or progress in this regard to those who superficially are our well wishers but reality is otherwise and they are our opponents who want to see us unsuccessful and for this purpose they may try their best to harm us and create problems in our way of success.

Planning is a very good thing in our lives and one should plan everything in advance so that things execute in a better fashion. There is no harm in taking advices from other people also as that gives an opportunity to correct the plan well before its execution. Only thing that is of importance is that we should not share our plan with the people who are no way related to it. It is advisable to share it with someone if there is a hope that he will be adding value to it. Just sharing it for fun has no purpose. If we know that there is someone who knows about that matter and can be useful to us then we must share our plan with him and seek his advice.
    Knowledge is power.

Agreeing with the author. I myself have been through the phase when it was very difficult for me to share plans with others, just because of the fear of failing. But at the same time I feel , experiences are the best way to learn from, let it be of oneself or of others. So the more we share our experiences regarding some stuff, the more the other person shall learn from it, in the same way, the more we share our bad experiences, others would also get a chance of learning and rectifying their mistakes on time.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

When we want to take up any work, we should have a complete idea of the task on hand. We should think and make an action plan. We should implement the plan without any deviation. In between, we should review and make amendments to our plan if required. I feel it is better to discuss the plan with other people who are also a part of the task and who can give us some inputs.
    For example, if we want to purchase a property, we should involve our family members and discuss with them the idea and then only we should go ahead. At the same time, we need not discuss it with others who are in no way concerned with the purchase. At the same time, we should discuss the legal opinion about the property with a legal advisor. If it is a matter regarding our official matter we should only discuss it with the people who are concerned with the work and who are in the loop. At the same time, we should be very careful and we should maintain confidentiality so that our plan of action will never go to the people who are no way concerned with and should not go to the people who are our competitors.

drrao
    always confident

Sharing the plans with others is the great trait and it is not possible for everyone to hide and pretent to be not known. Some friends are very close to our heart and we tend to share good and bad experiences of us and that includes future plan. But there are friends within us who are also informers and work for other freinds who are our enemies as of now. So if the plans are revealed to those persons, there are every chance of subverting and stopping our plans altogether. There are some people who do not work but be ready to spoil others who want to progress and prosper and their main aim is to involve and stop our moves. For example if you are constructing a house and suddenly the friend called enemy visits to the site. surely he would vent unhappiness over the design and plan of constructions thus made so as to make us weak of thinking further.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments