You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Regarding article status

Editor sir,
    Recently, I posted one article in the resource section. It has been deleted saying this, the article is more suitable for recruitment notification. I have seen such an article in the resource section getting approval. That's why I wrote this. I request you to check my article once again. Here is my article:-
    Junior Research Fellowship and Postdoctoral Fellowship programme at IIST, Thiruvananthapuram
    Dr Sanchita,

We are checking it out.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Ma'am
    I have been waiting for your response since yesterday.

Yes Dr Sanchita, please wait. I am waiting for the Webmaster's guidance on this as I have referred this article to him.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Dr Sanchita,

The Webmaster has confirmed that it should be submitted in the jobs section only and not as an article. We will initiate a separate thread as a guideline on this and other similar aspects.

Ma'am,
    If possible, you should approve my article this time. Next time, I will follow your guideline.

Dr Sanchita,

I am sorry, but I cannot approve it as per the instructions given to me. You can submit it as a job post, though, as was instructed.

Ok ma'am

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.