You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Thus completed 58 years of existence

Amid the challenges being faced in life by self and around, my birthday was celebrated at home with family members and I completed 58 years of existence. Normally it is stated that life is the vicious circle and we are bound to face ups and down, sorrow and happiness, but for me the life was always challenging and I accepted with great gusto. For me happiness was less and trying times was more. May be I am not that lucky enough to grab the chances that came in my life. Nevertheless I am indebted to many who made me strong and self confident all through these years and still wanting to do something new for others.
    Wishing you many more happy returns of the day sir. May God Shower his blessings on you. Hope your day filled with lots of love and laughter. The another adventurous travel (year) starts....... travel with full of smile.

Wishing you many more happy returns of the day sir. May God Shower his blessings on you. Hope your day filled with lots of love and laughter. The another adventurous travel (year) starts......... travel with full of smile.

Wish you a happy birthday and this year should prove to be a milestone in all the spheres. I wish you a long and happy life and at the same time stay connected with ISC so that we reap benefits of your contributions.

Wishing you a Happy Birthday (28th) and good health always, K Mohan. Do not regret things that may not have been in your hands. Move one, feel blessed at what you have and, as you stated, face challenges head-on.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Wish you a very Happy Birthday K. Mohan Sir, it always feels good to celebrate your birthday with a loving and caring family. I am sure you will celebrate many more years of healthy birthdays in the same way in the future too. Have a great day and All the best!

WIsh you a happy birthday and wish you many more happy returns of the day, Celebrate your 58th birthday with your chemical engineer son, doctor daughter and your wife. You achieved a lot and when we get something out of our hard work we will feel very happy and that can't be explained. May God bless you with all happiness and good health.
    drrao
    always confident

Wish you a happy birthday. May God bless you with long life and good health.

Wish you a very happy birthday. May God always keep you healthy, prosperous and happy.
    Regards
    Kamal

Wishing you a Happy Birthday. many more Happy returns of Birthday.
    Probability a theory based on Assumptions and Negativity(Elimination). It is used in the evolution of atomic theory.--- Bhushan

Wishing you very happy birthday sir, always stay happy and healthy. May God bring all happiness of life to you.

Wish You Many Happy Returns of the Day, Mr. Mohan. Happy birthday to you. Happy to see that you are at 58 not 28 as mentioned by ME in brackets.
    Happiness is the feeling that we have. Even during trying times one can be happy if they feel themselves happy. I wish your good days with happiness ahead. Happy birthday to U.

No life without Sun

My greetings and best wishes to Mohan on completing fifty eight years. You have become rich with fifty eight years of experience. In many organisations that is the retirement age.

People in that generation (say those born in fifties and sixties) had a different starting base . Most among them were just managing and ageing. But if you carefully look back and review your life comparing it with those with similar circumstances and background, you could see that you have done well. Most of them would be self-made in life. They did not lose the core values of life and lived a life with sentimental feelings, relationship, attachments, belongings and a sense of duty and responsibility towards family, friends and society. In pleasure or pain, they never exceeded nor exhibited. They sincerely felt that the real development is development of all around us -at least in family first and then for friends and others. So you can very well be content and happy in what you accomplished. The only problem maybe that while in our sixth or seventh decade of existence, we have reached a point where there is a drastic difference in real-life situations, which makes us feel that we are unfit now. That notion should be removed.
    We all have done best according to our situations.

Best wishes for a very happy and contented further many years of active life.

Wish you a happy birthday. I wish you many happy returns of the same.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

A very happy birth day to you Mr Mohan and wish you a long life and happy times ahead. Though we have not met but from your writings I could make out that you are a hard working self made person and definitely must be following a rigid discipline in your life. Your beliefs and convictions reflect from your content and it is also a matter of great pride that you remained attached to this educational and knowledge sharing site for such a long time which is in my view is incredible.
    Knowledge is power.

Deleted by author as duplication occurred due to network issues.

Sun - 28th was a reference to the date of K Mohan's birthday. That is pretty obvious, surely! After all, we know that the date-time stamp has gone awry.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Have a wonderful, happy and healthy birthday now and forever.
    Lighted to Lighten

Many many HAPPY returns of the day. Mohanji stay blessed and contributes more to ISC.
    "Cheruthulli Peruvellam"
    small drops make a mighty ocean

Wishing you all health and happiness on this special day (28th May) and all the days ahead. Happy Birthday, Mohan! May the Almighty bless you with many more years of contentment. Stay blessed.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Many many happy returns of the day Mr.Mohan. May God bless you in all your efforts and bring you happiness, health and wealth in all times.

Happy birth day on completing the 58th milestone and we all wish you a long journey ahead and also wish you contributing in the forum setion with that amazing pace. You are a benchmark for all of us. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments