You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Date issue with some of the posts after server restore

Dear all,

After the Server admins restored the server sitting in USA, they had set the time zone to USA time zone. I noticed this only today and changed it to Indian time zone. So, until this morning, all of your posts would show about 12 hours behind the actual time. If you posted something today moring 7am, it will probably show the time as about 7pm yesterday.

The issue is corrected this morning and all posts after that will show the correct time.

* Update: after I posted this thread, I noticed the date is still wrong, which is why this thread is showing as posted on May 30, 2021, while it is only May 28 today in India. I am fixing the problem now. You may see your posts yesterday and today will show wrong times. Your posts made during the day time today might show the time as 29th or 30th of May.
    Webmaster,
    What I mentioned in one of my responses today, pointing to yesterday's points became zero, is now corrected.
    But the thread posted this morning seems as 29 May 2021 and the one posted now (9.30 pm) is exactly 28 May 2021. I hope that everything is going right.
    Special thanks for your strict verification and correction.

"Cheruthulli Peruvellam"
    small drops make a mighty ocean

The problem still continuing?
    " Be Good and Do Good "

I think the issue stands resolved now. The existing problem, I think, is of ads overlapping the content.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Even the points table need to be attended as it shows confusing figures probably yesterday and today. You can see the same in my points and today scores table.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Now date and time are matching and no problem in that aspect. I think the other problems will sort out automatically after the 30th I feel. We should congratulate the ISC team for their excellent work in bringing back normalcy without taking a long time.
    drrao
    always confident

My yesterday's points are reflecting in today and for yesterday it is showing zero. I hope this would be due to a small glitch to be corrected soon. I also take this opportunity to congratulate the ISC management to come out of this big problem within a few days and also hope that the remaining small issues will be resolved soon. We will be contributing as usual now.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

It is 9:20 PM today on 29.05.2021 (Saturday) and I am finding the date in my post as same as it is and it clearly shows that the problem of shifting of the date where the date was shifted by almost a day is now removed. The problem is resolved and is a matter of great relief for all of us.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments