You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Content not showing - test thread

Checking to see if this thread is displayed after submission as having problems about content submitted today.
    When new content raised it is seen somewhere in the middle of other threads. Previously the new threads would appear as the first thread to respond by all.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Just now I posted one thread but that is also showing after 2-3 of them which were already there.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I just checked that post 'How to distinguish fake from true' as posted by me 5 minutes back and the content is showing as it is and there is no problem.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Mohan, This is due to the difference in date and time. Yesterday what you have posted is with the 30th date and today what you are posting is with today's date. Always latest thread will be on the top. This problem will get sorted out in another one or two days I think.
    There is no problem in seeing the content. The only problem is with advertisements and that is to be streamlined.

drrao
    always confident

@DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao is right. This is because the latest response to the thread that appears at the top has been posted on May 30 (Which in reality should have been 28th May). If someone replies to any thread on May 29 (the actual date), it will still be visible below these threads.

I have commented on this thread and this test thread has gone up because I posted this later than the below thread's last comment's time(that last comment has the wrong date and time).
    But the last comment time of the threads above it is still ahead of the time of this comment.
    So I think from tomorrow i.e 31st May, the threads will start coming in sequence automatically.

Regards
    Kamal

Here is the problem - We had the wrong dates in the system and for some time, our server was set to 30th May as the date. Because of that, the posts made on yesterday were posted with the 30th date. So they will appear ahead of the posts made after correcting the date on the server. The posts made yesterday/day before yesterday might appear as latest posts while today's posts may be behind it.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Tony Sir for the clarification. It is hoped that the problem of the ads overlapping the text is fixed soon.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.