You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for April 2021

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of April 2021.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for April 2021.
    Hearty congrats to all members put in their best efforts to receive RSB for April 2021. Well done. Hard work never fails to yield good results.
    No life without Sun

I wish all the members who have won the revenue share bonus this time with their hard work and continuous contribution.I hope that the great contribution of the members and the same passion to learn will continue in the future as well.
    Regards
    Kamal

Congrats to all the top 20 members for earning the revenue share bonus this time and I am also benefited with rupees 823 for which I thank the ISC. And for those who could not find their names in the list, it is the time to brace up and work towards earning the share at least the next time. Consistency is the hall mark that is required at ISC to target the earning spree and the niche to create and respond would make you ahead of all.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

As usual the RSB announcement is made in time and in spite of the server related difficulties encountered recently, the ISC management is able to make it in time and announced the name of the members benefited by it. I am also happy to receive it and at the same time take this opportunity to congratulate all the members who have been the recipient of RSB for the month of April 2021.
    Knowledge is power.

A big thanks to ISC for this announcement. It is a commendable step by ISC to give Revenue Share Bonus to its top 20 members every month as per their contribution, and we all members are grateful for this. I congratulate all the top 20 members as well as other members who contribute their contribution to ISC from time to time. I am very happy to see my name in the list of Top 20 and I will continue my contribution in the future also.

Thank you, webmaster and ISC!

Congratulations to all those who have received a share of the revenue bonus! And for those who could not make it, better luck next time. I am glad to have made it to the list this time.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Thank you Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement of the eligible payees of the revenue share bonus for last month. Congratulations to all the 20 members who are receiving it!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners. I'll try to be in the list next time…. Keep sharing and discussing good things.

Congratulations to all the members who managed to get some RSB for the month of April 2021. I wish and hope that they all will continue their good work and continue getting RSB in the coming months also.
    My sincere thanks to the Webmaster for announcing the RSB on time as usual. I thank ISC for the RSB given to me for the month of April 2021.

drrao
    always confident

The Revenue Share Bonus is announced in time as the tradition of ISC stands and I am feeling happy that I am also benefited by it for the assessment period. This is a very motivating factor for the members specially who are able to contribute significantly. I congratulate all the members who have made it this time to be in the list of the Revenue Share Bonus and hope that they will continue their good work.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all those who have received the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of April 2021. I am also happy to see my name in the list of beneficieries.

Congratulations to all the members who have received the revenue share bonus for the month of April 2021. Good to see about 20 members are on the list. Thank you Timmy sir for this announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.