You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Is there any relaxation for renewal of vehicle insurance policies due to lockdown.

Members,
    My vehicle (four wheeler - Premier Padmini) insurance policy expires on 30 May 2021. Owing to lockdown in Tamilnadu, I am not able to visit my insurance agent (United India Insurance company).
    Has the government relaxed the period for renewal of vehicle insurance? I am not able to renew my vehicle insurance on line. Guide me.
    Actually today my two wheeler insurance also expired and I went to my vehicle dealer who facilitated the first insurance through his show room and went to him again. He took the old insurance details and asked to come tommorow to collect the new Insurance. Same way you can contact the Insurance company in which your car Insurance was registered and ask them to do on line renewal. Many companies oblige to do so and there should not be any problem. You can visit any four wheeler show room and ask for Insurance agents present their to help and coordinate in the matter.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is easy. I contacted my insurance company (United India Insurance company). They calculated and asked me to send the insurance amount to their account and promised that they would renew the insurance and send a copy through whatsapp. Today I sent the money to their bank account and confirmed receipt. No problem. All done.
    No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments