You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Are these postponement of exams boon or bane?

With almost every professional and competitive exams being postponed, is it a boon or a bane?
    The students who haven't started studying these postponement are a boon, as they are getting more and more time, at the same time, the students who already started preparing and were almost done with their syllabus, these postponement are a bane, not only because it becomes hard to study the same stuff for 10 times, but also I feel it is a demerit and unfair for these students as they have been studying all these while, even when the other type of students were enjoying.
    What are your views? Do you feel these exams should be further postponed?
    For the sincere students who were the performers earlier are the real losers if the exams are postponed or cancelled because they do perform very well every day and every month. They plan the performance for the whole years and if suddently the exams are posponed means they get deeply dejected. For the dull and average students it is the boon, because they need not toil or study for future. Moreover they get passed to other class for free owing to no exam or so on, but for the clever student they do not like to be passed or promotted to the next class without writing exam as it pinches them.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The postpone of examinations for a long time is always a bad thing for a student who prepared well for the examinations. It is bad for others also as they can't concentrate more on reading. But sometimes this postpone is becoming inevitable. These days due to this pandemic many examinations are getting postponed. Even online examinations conducting is also becoming difficult. Hence the students has to wait patiently for the examinations. Personally I used to hate this postponements. I used to study the subject in time and wait for the examinations. By any chance if there is any postponement I used to suffer a lot.
    drrao
    always confident

Though postponing the examination would demotivate the students especially when they are well prepared for the same and any extension of such an examination would produce frustration among them. However, it is an unusual phase where there is enough chances of being infected at any point while leaving their homes. Hence health safety is of paramount importance. Examination can be arranged one the situation normalises. The need not be perturbed on this account but care is to be taken that revision should not be discontinued till the examination is over.

First of all, the author of this thread may be a student. Why I am saying this because elders think that it is enough to be lived on this earth in present situation. Therefore, governments are also deciding on whether postponement or cancellation of exams. We have to think that the calamity due to carona virus could not be expected because it is a pandemic that one could not control until all the people would take steps to follow the precautions.
    I believe in a positive attitude. I like those who criticize me.

Postponement exam is the big demotivating factor and every one who is accustomed to good studies and maintaining the standard would not agree for it at all.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments