You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

May 2021 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the May 2021 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Timmy M. John Sir, thank you very much for announcing May 2021 cash payment. I am very happy to receive this payment from ISC after a long time. I congratulate all the members whose name is in this month's payment list. You all deserve it.
    Regards
    Kamal

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of May 2021. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congrats and best wishes to all those members who are listed to get their payments this month and that proves they have contributed their time and content to this site and that paved way for earnings. And for those members who missed the payments for the want of threshold amounts this the time they brace up and start performing so that next payment would go through. From my side I got the payment of rupees 800 and uploaded the invoice for effecting the payment. ISC has been paying me the payments every month and I am grateful for that timely announcements of payments.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the members who got listed for the monthly payments for the month of May. I am happy to be on the same list and have uploaded the filled invoice to take it further.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of May '21! I missed it this time but will try to make it next time.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

This is to express my gratitude to the webmaster for the timely announcement of cash payment for the month of May 2021. I thank ISC for giving me also some cash award for this month .
    I congratulate all the members who got cash award for the month. I hope all these members will continue their good work and get rewards every month. I wish them all the best.

drrao
    always confident

Thank you Timmy Sir. Congratulations to everyone who will be receiving the payment of their earnings.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you Timmy Sir for this announcement, congratulation to all members and editors who received cash payment for the month of May 21.

Thank you ISC and Timmy sir for uploading the cash credit list on the first day of the month as it provides energy to all the active members and a way for others to contribute and be active throughout the month. Wishing everyone who could make it and all the best for others.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to all the members who have got cash payment for the month of May 2021. This month the number of qualifying members appear to be less and I hope that next time more members will be figuring in it. Keep up the good work.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the members who got cash payment for the month of May 2021. I am happy to see my name in the list of beneficiaries. Thank you ISC.

My earnings are Rs. 390. Now the current balance shows only RS.90. please help me.

Please ignore my previous message. I have understood that cash credit is announced. Thank you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.