You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines & Policies

Articles related to Fellowships and Internships

The Webmasters have issued new guidelines for our articles' section in keeping with the focus on the new niche on academics. Up till now, we were accepting articles that were on Junior/Senior Research Fellowships (known in short as JRF or SRF). From now on we will not accept these as articles, but can be submitted in our jobs' section since these are not primarily article topics as such, but more on the lines of a recruitment. Similarly, articles related to Ph.D. admissions will continue to be accepted, but those that are recruitment opportunities as Research Associates (RA) will not be accepted.

In the case of internship programs, we will accept these as articles provided they are giving very informative content on the educational aspects of it and do not veer towards earnings in the sense of a job position.

Let us know if you require any clarifications.
    I have a query regarding postdoctoral fellowship programmes. As Postdoctoral fellowship is a full-time programme and done after PhD. To date, you are accepting articles on these programmes. Will you accept these programmes in the article section in future?

Dr Deepali,

Please give me links to two such articles on postdoctoral fellowships and I will confirm it with Tony Sir.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Currently, I am not writing articles on Post Doctoral Fellowship. But submitted some articles in past and they were approved. I am giving links for some old articles that were approved :

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/180229-icmr-nirrh-mumbai-postdoctoral-research-fellowship-programme-in-biomedical-sciences

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/179561-kerala-state-council-for-science-and-environment-post-doctoral-fellowships-2020

Kindly confirm that will you accept these kinds of articles in future also?

Thanks Dr Deepali. I had meant approved articles only. I have forwarded them to Tony Sir as reference (next time please provide direct links for quick viewing).
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Ma'am,
    I have already written two article related to postdoctoral fellowship. But, I didn't submit till now and saved as draft. According to your guideline, I should submit or not?
    Here is my article:
    1.SERB National post Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2021
    2. Early career fellowship programme at IIT Gandhinagar

Dr Sanchita,

Unless you give me the direct links, I cannot check articles in draft mode. I don't think either of them will be a problem, but I suggest that you send the URLs to my official gmail iscmanagingeditor so that I can confirm with the Webmasters.

Dr Deepali,

Articles on Postdoctoral Fellowships are permitted. However, it should be noted that these types of articles may henceforth get fewer points and cc than articles that are evergreen, that is, those likely to get traffic for the long term, such as on career guidance, top educational institutions in a particular stream, etc.

Thankyou so much Vandana Ma'am for confirming the same.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.