You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for May '21 on the topic- Right- Winners!

With a note of appreciation to all the participants and at the same time reminding all to be a bit more involved while developing an idea, we are now announcing the winners of the Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for May '21 on the topic Right. The participation was encouraging and so was the variety in the contents. It was quite heartening to note how our members could approach the same subject from different perspectives.

Winner

Venkiteswaran for his beautiful take on the topic in the thread When left becomes right

Special Prizes

1. Arafatuzzafar for the thread Incommunicado about right and wrong.

2. Anamika Raj (welcome back, Anamika), for the thread Is there a right way to do things? and

3. Dev Arora for his thread Right- paradox, neutral but dynamic.

The thread How Substantial is it to ask right questions? by Kamal Kishore has been chosen for a consolation prize.

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points each and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- with 40 points each. The consolation prize will carry a cash reward of Rs 25/-

All the other participants will also be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of the Topic based TOW contest for May '21 on the topic- Right. The threads selected are really good and deserve the awards. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners of the TOW contest. Venkiteswaran your thread is amazing and deserves to be on top.
    Arafatuzzafar, Anamika Raj, and Dev Arora congratulations on winning the special prize. All your threads are well presented and good. I thank the editor for choosing my thread for the consolation prize.

This time there was a lot of participation and at the same time, different varieties were also seen. I hope that in the future also we will get to read different types of threads like this. Hope to see similar participation of members in future also and many more prizes will be won.

Regards
    Kamal

Hearty congrats to the right winner Venkiteswaran and the special prize winners Arafattuzzafar, Anamika Raj and Dev Arora.
    As I rightly expected that Venkiteswaran would hold the cup, Venkiteswaran lifted it. Well done, my dear Venki.

No life without Sun

Congrats to one winner three special prize winners and one consolation prize winners against the tow topic on rights and all their contributions worth it to get awarded.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran, Arafatuzzafar, Anamika Raj, Dev Arora, and Kamal Kishore as winners of the TOW contest for May '21. Wish them all a RIGHT and bright writing future.
    "Cheruthulli Peruvellam"
    small drops make a mighty ocean

Congratulations to the winners Venkiteswaran, Arafatuzzafar, Anamika Raj, Dev Arora, and Kamal Kishore for the awards in the respective categories for the month end TOW contest on the topic - Right.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to the winner Venkiteswaran, and special prize winners Arafatuzzafar, Anamika Raj, Dev Arora. You all deserve to be the winner. I also congratulate Kamal Kishore on the consolation prize. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future also. This contest was super as we find many interesting threads by many authors with new ideas. All participating members gave their level best performance. All the best!

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. All the winning threads are well-written and elaborated on the topic from various angles. My best wishes to all the other participants and I am sure everybody will continue posting many such interesting threads regularly.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran Sir for winning the Topic-based TOW contest for the month of May. I also congratulate Arafatuzzafar, Anamika Raj, and Dev Arora for securing the special prizes in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Venkiteswaran for your perspective of the word right, a thread that is a deserving winner. The entries submitted by Arafatuzzafar Anamika Raj and Dev Arora were well presented, too. Congratulations to them and to Kamal Kishore as well for their respective awards.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My hearty congratulations to all the winners. Thanks ISC for giving this award to me.
    Thanks to all ISCians.

Appreciation to LE Saji Ganesh having come with the TOW contest results very soon.
    I congratulate : Arafatuzzafar , Anamika Raj, Dev Arora and Kamal Kishore for their respective prizes.

I am happy that my entry is selected a winning entry. Frankly when I posted it I had some expectations. But when the thread did not get much responses, I feel it may not be appealing to readers. But when SuN commented on it, I had again got an expectation. So I am really happy in the TOW entry winning the prize.

I appreciate members for the good participation in the contest. In fact there was a real 'finishing rush' when closing time was nearing.

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. All really deserve this award. I wish them all the best. Keep it up.

Congratulations to the winner Venkiteswaranji for his superb right-left theory for the TOW, special prize winners Arafatuzzafar, Anamika Raj, Dev Arora, and the consolation prize winner Kamal Kishore. As mentioned by the TOW organizer, many participants have come up with a brilliant concept on the word "Right". Let me thank the jury, participants, organizers for their effort and hard work.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Many congratulations to Venkiteswaran for winning the TOW contest and Arafatuzzafar, Anamika Raj, Dev Arora, and Kamal Kishore for winning the special prizes in the TOW contest for May '21. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir for being declared as the winner of the Topic-based Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. Other eligible threads have also been suitably rewarded.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

My Congratulations to the winners of TOW - Venkiteswaran, Arafatuzzafar, Anamika Raj, Dev Arora and Kamal Kishore. The selection board selected right persons on the topic - 'right'.

I congratulate all the winners of the contest. Keep it up, and my best wishes to all the other participants too.
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.