You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Cash credits expired.

My name is announced for Cash credits for the month of May 2021 but under "Gifts &Awards section" it shows credits are expired due to non-activity for an extended period of time. Please help me. Will I not be able to get them back?
    Mallela Jyothi,

As per the policy issued by the admin . in October 2019, your profile account automatically is marked as inactive if you fail to log in for one year, and subsequently, your earned points and cash credits are cancelled. Please read: .

However, I will forward this thread to the admin. and request them if the payment can be issued. In fact, in light of the pandemic, I am of the personal view that this policy perhaps can be kept on hold.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

By the way, I just checked your profile account. You were eligible for payment in the month of April and not May as you stated, for earnings of Rs.300/- up to that point.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

If I am eligible for payment, then how can I go about updating my payment details? Under Gifts and awards section, I can only see the message saying "cash credits expired due to non- activity....". How can I update the payment details? Help me.

Mallela,
    ISC is very strict with its rules and regulations. ISC has already warned that the cash earned will not be valid if the member is inactive for an year.
    The warning reads like this(for this just get into my earning report)
    "IMPORTANT
    If you do not login to your account for a period of 1 year or more, your profile will be made inactive and your earned credits will be permanently cancelled. You will not be able to claim those credits any more. "
    Therefore, I think you need to start from the scratch to earn.
    If ISC considers you request, it would become a precedence set, and other inactive members also would start claiming their lost CC.

If you were so busy, you could have peeped into ISC and posted a congratulatory message to the contest winners which is always hanging on the first index page, to show that you are your active at ISC. No execuse for your inactivity.

No life without Sun

Mallela,

We had announced our credit expiration policy long ago. We had to come up with this policy for various accounting and financial liability issues that would affect our legal commitments. Unfortunately, we cannot give an exception on this since we have to follow the same pattern for everyone.

However, we can re-credit the same amount if you become an active contributor again. You will have to contribute more to the site and become eligible for another payment. At that time, we can credit you the expired rewards as well.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

ISC has shown its member-friendly nature once again and we should thank the webmaster for his good gesture. It is a very good solution to the problem of the member and definitely, it is the win-win solution to the problem of the author. I hope the author will take this chance positively and contribute to the site so that her money will come back without any problem.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you Tony. Happy to get a positive response from you. I will definitely be an active member here after and contribute more.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.