You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- May '21- Winner!

Swati Sharma has left us with little choice in our selection process for the Star of the Month award for the month of May '21. She has, in general, shown exemplary commitment to improving herself and has proved that one can move far ahead if one has the interest to learn from mistakes and the will to correct them. She has contributed to different sections during the period and has been instrumental in keeping the site active.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the Star of May '21.
    Congratulations to Swati Sharma for winning the star of the month award for the month of May 21. She is contributing to many sections on this site and she deserves the award. I wish and hope that she will continue her good work in the coming months and win many more awards. I wish her all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Swati Sharma! Your twinkling presence on various sections is adding values to ISC and I am sure you will continue the good work with more enthusiasm in the days to come. I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Swati Sharma for winning the star of the month award for the month of May 21. Well done and keep it up.

Swati Sharma, you deserve this award for your contribution in different sections . My hearty congratulations to you.
    Keep it up.

Congratulations to Swati Sharma for winning the star of the month award for the month of May '21. She is contributing to the different sections showing her potentials in the different sections. She really deserves such a prestigious award for her enthusiasm. Hope she would maintain this spirit even in the upcoming months.

Congrats Swati Sharma for having won the star of the month award and she truly deserves for many reasons. That she has been most consistent in this forum in either raising a thread or giving apt replies to the various threads that appear in this forum. It proves that she has good command over the writing profess and the way she creates the topics for discussions is truly fantastic. ISC has done well in awarding her and through this recognition she would go one step further to explore new heights in this site.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Swati Sharma! It has been good to see the improvements in your contributions to various sections after the initial hiccups. A few members simply got frustrated when their contributions were deleted, were unwilling to even make an attempt to learn despite patient guidance from others, and just left in a huff. Glad to know that you took the right steps in learning and developing. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Swati Sharma for this special award and she truly deserves it. Her participation in various activities and continuous improvement is an exemplery journey in ISC and I wish him all success and more of such accolades in future.
    Knowledge is power.

I would like to thank ISC from the bottom of my heart for this valuable award, which you considered my contribution worthy. I joined ISC in July 2020 and since then it has been a very important part of my life and my contribution will always remain like this here. Today I have been able to get this award, so it includes not only my contribution but also the support of all the editors, members, webmasters. I have learned a lot from everyone here and I will always like to learn.

A special thank you to Ganesh Sir, for being my first mentor on ISC, your guidance is always helpful for me.

Thanks to all the members for their wishes.

Many congratulations to Swati Sharma for the Star of the Month Award. Your continued contribution to various sections of ISC is wonderful and commendable. Therefore you are entitled to it. I hope you win many prizes in future also.
    Regards
    Kamal

Congratulations for the award, you deserve it as you are regularly contributing in all the sections with full zeal.

Congratulations Swati Sharma for winning the star of the month. Keep going and wish you more and more rewards in future.

Heartfelt congratulations to Ms. Swati Sharma.
    The award is given in honor of your unwavering dedication to excellence.
    True stars do not reach to the top by accident, but rather through hard work and dedication.
    Passion is the fire that lights the route to achievement and inspires you to make masterpieces along the way.
    Stars only shine at night, but you may be seen throughout the day!

Prof. Pala

My heartiest congratulations to Swati Sharma for the Star of the Month Award. Since starting her contribution has been commendable. She truly deserve this award. I wish you all the best. Keep it up

Congratulations to Swati Sharma ,winner of Star of the Month award- May '21.

The announcement post is very clear how deserving she is for this award.
    Best wishes to her for achieving more laurels.

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

My hearty congratulations to Swati Sharma for winning the Star of the Month award.
    Lighted to Lighten

My very sincere heartiest congratulations to Swati Sharma. Well done. Keep it up. You really deserve this great award. All the best. May God bless Swati.
    No life without Sun

My hearty congratulations to Swati Sharma for getting the star of the month award for the month of May 2021. This award really encourages the members to contribute more.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congratulations to Swati Sharma for winning the start of the month award, May 2021. These awards really encourage all members to contribute more.

Heartiest congratulations to Swati Sharma for getting this coveted Star of the Month award. She truly deserves it as she is a regular contributor and this award itself shows the quality of her contributions. Keep up the good work.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.