You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Article posting problem

hello. I have registered on this site a few days back as a new author. But I am unable to access the tab which I can use for writing my post. I clicked many times on Submit my Article but it did not work. Please suggest where can I write and post the content.

I have already emailed two times for my query but no response.
    Jaspreet Verma,

Welcome to ISC. Please could you tell us the specific page where you are having this problem? When you click on 'Submit Your Article' in the Articles section, you will see a page of the Terms and Conditions. You have to read the text there, and select the box at the end under 'Choose Your Option' and then click on the button 'Proceed'.

Also, it is advisable to read the articles submission guidelines before submitting an article and submit only those related to the new niche on academics. In fact, it is best not to begin your contributions to ISC in that section, but, instead, first, start with forum participation, improve on English and writing skills, get familiar with the working of this site and then only begin submitting articles. Do read the Sectionwise FAQs and Guidelines, and the guide for new members.

Best wishes on your ISC journey!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

i have clicked on proceed button many times but it repeatedly showing the same pages.

The duplicate response appeared, hence deleted.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I checked your profile account and you do have access to that section. I will inquire with the Webmasters to check the problem if there is some technical-related issue specific to your account. You said it shows the same page - meaning the 'Terms and Conditions page?

Can you please try this link and let me know what happens - https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/terms.aspx?returnurl=%2fresources%2fPostResource.aspx%3fCategoryId%3d
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• Sign In to post your comments