You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 06th to 12th June '21- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contests for the week 06th to 12th June '21.

The winner for the week is Wilson K. Mathew for his positive thread Some defeats are more glorious than victories

Special Prizes

1. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread Do we use the term okay compulsively

2. Swati Sharma for the thread Undoubtedly, this world is full of opportunities for everyone and

3. Dhruba for his thread Love what you do or do what you love

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My hearty congratulations to Wilson K. Mathew for being declared the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners in this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest for the week 6-12 June, 2021. Every week so many members are contributing in the forum section and the outstanding forum posts are rewarded. Let us all contribute in forum section regularly and earn these rewards. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to Mathew for being declared as the winner of the thread of the week contest and he has been consistently coming with good threads and deserves the award. My good wishe also goes to three special prize winners whose contents were also awesome.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This is to convey my congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 06th to 12th June '21. The threads selected are really good and they deserve appreciation. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best. We should thank the selection committee for selecting some excellent threads for the awards.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of this contest.

My congratulations to the winner and the special prize awardees of the Thread of the Week contest and my thanks to ISC for selecting one of my threads for an award. All the threads convey important messages and entailed a good discussion. Well done everybody and keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners of Thread of the Week contest - 06th to 12th June '21. I wish them all the best. Keep it up.

Congratulations to all the winners for bringing good threads. I hope you all win many more such awards in future also.
    Regards
    Kamal

Congratulation to the winner Wilson K. Mathew Sir for your reward also congratulates to both special prize winners, Sankalan Bhattacharya and Dhruba for their respective threads. I would like to thank ISC for my considering my thread for a special prize for the weekly contest. These rewards really motivate us for paying more dedication and contributions to ISC. I will give my level best in the future also.

Congratulations to all the the winners of Thread of the Week contest - 06th to 12th June '21:
    Wilson K Mathew
    Sankalan Bhattacharya
    Swati Sharma
    and
    Dhruba

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the week of the weekly context - 6 th to 12 th June '21. I wish all of you the best and hope that you all contribute in the similar way in the upcoming time providing us enriched knowledge.

My heartiest congratulations to the winners of the Thread of the week Contest Wilson K Mathew, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Swati Sharma and Dhruba. Announcing such prizes put TOW for other ISC'ns to participate.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of this particular TOW contest. The winners deserve these awards for their outstanding contributions made in the forum section. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Mr. Wilson K Mathew for winning the TOW contest. I also congratulate Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya, Swati Sharma and Dhruba for securing the special prizes in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Wilson K Mathew for winning the TOW contest. I also congratulate Sankalan Bhattacharya, Swati Sharma and Dhruba for winning the special prizes. Well done and keep it up.

Cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Mr. Wilson K Mathew for winning the TOW contest.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners. Did a good job. Keep it up

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.