You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

My activities are going to be subdued in ISC portal

Dear Members and Editors, due to some health reasons and other family engagements, I would not be able to contribute in ISC regularly and naturally my activity here would become quite subdued. I am not quitting the portal and would be peeping in whenever convenient and comfortable to me and might contribute occasionally. I am posting this information just as a matter of courtesy and acknowledge the help and guidance provided by the editors time to time and the cordial environment provided by the members. This is a very good place for the budding writers who want to improve their writings and in the process earn some pocket money also. From my experience, I can say that this is not only a nice place for making contributions by the established writers but also an ideal portal for students, housewives, and people who have some time to spare for the creative writing arena. Thanks and all the best to all the contributors.
    Neeru Bhatt,

We understand that for some reason your contribution may have been comparatively less but we all hope that you will soon continue to be an important member of ISC even with your busy schedule. ISC has never given any kind of pressure to its members nor has any commitment of time or contribution and this is the greatness of ISC, its demands only that we provide original and useful content for readers. All of us members are associated with this portal not because it is only a means of learning or earning, but also because ISC helps us to enhance ourselves by exchanging ideas. In the last few days, my contribution was also less but I cannot stay away from ISC for a long time and I hope you too will join us soon with your previous performance. You are a good author and your valuable content is also important for ISC.

Neeru,

Take your time, recover your good health. The beauty of ISC is that you can come and go as you please, with no pressure whatsoever. What's more, once an ISCian, always an ISCian!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Neeru Bhatt,

I wish you a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself and stay happy. Taking a break from regular activities will let you rearrange things in a better way and I am sure you will bounce back soon with renewed vigour.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Neeru we can understand your position. Health first and family health first. We know you are the regular contributor and your absence would be felt. But that should not undermine your responsibility and care towards yourself and family. On this occasion I wish you and your family regain from the health setback quickly and rejoin as as quickly as possible. But I liked one comment you made that now and then would visit our site and peep at the activities and that is suffice for us that you are in good and healthy. We will be waiting for your renewed contributions again with full energy and josh.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Neeru, may be you are suffering from a health issue and I am sure you will bounce back again with all your vigour. Take care of your health and the rest you can manage with your better management skills. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Neeru Bhatt,
    These days health is the important factor and one should not neglect that issue. Please take care of your health issues and family issues. I wish you a speedy recovery from all these minor problems and you will be back to normal. Once you are normal you can attend all other activities. I pray God to see that you will recover fast from your health problem and back to normal at the earliest. I wish all the best to you.

drrao
    always confident

We will be missing you Neeru Bhatt. Take care of your health and do peep in ISC whenever you find time. All the best.
    No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments