You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- May '21- Winners!

With very few awards, we are now, with the hope that there will be more winners from different sections next time, announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of May '21.

For the consumption of our new members, let me repeat that these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards

Articles-
    Prof. Dr C. Palanichamy

Forum-
    Kamal Kishore

Ask Experts-
    None

Jobs-
    Sobha Wilson

Colleges and Schools-
    None

Super Contributors

Updates-
    None

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My best wishes and congrats goes to all the wizard winners and it is surprise to see none selected for ask experts, reviews, institutes and updates. Next time everyone should vie for at least one wizard.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation to the winners for their valuable contribution to the two sections of the channel in last month. We expect more winners from the other sections in next month.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

Congratulations to the winners of the Wizard awards for the month of May '21. Unfortunately, there are no winners for the Super Contributor awards this month. All the award winners did an excellent job and they deserve these awards. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of these special awards that are given by ISC every month. Well done members and keep your good work with same interest in future also. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulation to all winners, you all deserve these rewards for respective sections. We missed some sections this time but sure all members will give their more contributions so all sections of ISC will be decorated with the winner's name. ISC has always appreciated its members in many ways, this is really commendable. I wish all winners all the best for many more rewards in the future also.

I congratulate all the winners for their contribution in the respective categories. I am very grateful to the editor for choosing me as the forum section wizard for May. It is motivating for all of us. I hope that in the future also we will continue to contribute with the same passion.
    Regards
    Kamal

My congratulation to all the Wizards. All of them have done exceedingly well in the respective sections and hope they will keep up the good work. My best wishes to all the other contributors also who are making regular contributions to different sections.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Prof. Dr. C. Palanichamy, Kamal Kishore, and Sobha Wilson for winning the Wizard awards in their respective sections for the month of May.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I whole heartedly thank the authorities and office bearers of ISC for having honoured me with the Wizard and Super Contributor award, May'21.

My congratulations to the other winners too.

Mr. Saji Ganesh, I want to use this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for the honor you've bestowed upon myself and others. It is a wonderful pleasure for all of us to get this award. This award specifically recognizes labor, and it is a fantastic feeling to be recognized for the efforts that all of the awardees have made.

Thank you very much.

My heartiest congratulations to the winners Dr.C.Palanichamy, Kamal Kishore and Shoba Wison on their winning
    of super contributor awards of May 2021.

Congratulations to Prof Dr C Palanichamy, Kamal Kishore, and Sobha Wilson for winning the Wizard awards for the month of May 2021. I wish they will continue their good work and win more awards in coming days.

My hearty congratulations to all the award winners. Your contributions to the ISC is praiseworthy.

Congratulations to the three awardees, Prof. Dr C. Palanichamy, Kamal Kishore, and Sobha Wilson. Well done all of you! It is hoped that we see more consistent contributions across all sections. As we have time and again reiterated, the forum alone should not be the sole focus of your attention. ISC cannot develop and survive amidst stiff competition without quality content in sections like the articles, Ask Experts, schools, colleges, and training institutes. Do put in some effort to contribute to those sections as well. Don't pamper just the forum!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super contributor award for the month of May 2021. I hope to see more members on the list in future announcements.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to all award winners as your contribution to site is commendable and I hope that all of you continue your contribution in this manner.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Thank you ISC for giving me the wizard award. Congratulations to all the other winners.
    Lighted to Lighten

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.