You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Forgot to celebrate completion of a decade with ISC

No excuses in that. Somehow I forgot the anniversary occasion - that of my completing ten years as a member of ISC. I joined ISC on Nineteenth June Two thousand and eleven. So it is almost a week today after that and I am now in my eleventh year.

Thanks to ISC, to all those ISCians who made ISC happen, exist, and sustain.
    Venkiteswaran sir please accept my best wishes and congrats for being with us for a decade and that was the wonderful journey that has proved your mantle and thought process which were shared and discussed through various threads and responses that were detailing without any controversy. What i liked most his way of responding with past threads links and added more details to his replies. There was always a feeling in some of the minds of this site as to what the seniors have the place in this student based educational site, but the members of this caliber has set aside the doubt and in fact the seniors are keeping this forum alive with their posts and responses and proves to be more meaningful and happening. ISC must be happy with such performing members who have been having sustained presence for the decade.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Mr.Venkateswaran for completing 10 years of successful and fruitful stay at ISC. It tells the strong bonding of him with this site and it's members. I wish his association with this site for many more years to enrich the site and members with his profess of knowledge.

Congratulations! A decade with ISC is indeed a wonderful milestone, and we are glad to have been associated with somebody who conveys mature views, both in forum discussions and in our Ask Expert section. You are also a guide and an inspiration to many members. We look forward to the continued association for many more years to come. Wishing you good health and happiness in all that you do.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Many people join various portals and internet sites for pursuing their online aspirations especially the creative writing and things like that but there are a few who remain with a site for a long time in a sustained manner of contributing and contributing. It is good to note that you have completed 10 years which a benchmark in itself and as I think only a handful of members will be there who have achieved that ambitious target. I congratulate you on this milestone and wish you a more prosperous journey in ISC which is definitely a portal well corroborating with your liking and taste in the internet arena.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Venkiteswaran Sir! It's something special indeed to be an active and inspiring member of ISC for the past ten years and I wish this journey to continue for a long time. Your contributions to various sections are unique and you post with a special touch that makes it more interesting to read. You are always an inspiration to others and I wish you all the best. Stay healthy and keep smiling.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations. It is very nice to hear that you have completed the years on this excellent site. Of course, members with wisdom like you only made this site an excellent site. Your contributions on this site really great and deserve many appreciations. There are many good educative threads from you. Your way of presentation of the subject is unique and really appreciable. The way you put your ideas in your threads is very inspiring. I wish and hope that you will continue to inspire other members with your novel postings in all the sections of the site. Hope and wish you will continue your journey here with all smiles and good health.
    drrao
    always confident

A very big congratulation to you sir, your contribution to every section of ISC is always commendable. This is really a great achievement to be a permanent part of an organization like ISC. ISC is a platform where many people or authors are connected with each other, and authors' experiences like you and many more who are being a part of ISC for a long time, are commendable. All you senior members motivate us to feel that we are on the right portal where we all are earning with learning. Wih you all the best for being an active member for many more years with ISC.

Congratulations! Venkiteswaran Sir. I always love to read your write-up. You have a unique presentation style. Hope to see more and more of your writings. Keep it up and enjoy many more years with ISC. Every other writer will be enriched through your write-ups. May you enjoy good health and remain positive as always!
    shampasaid

Many congratulations Venkiteswaran sir! Completing a decade at the same place with the same energy and enthusiasm is really difficult and needs extra dedication and your contributions in various sections show that.
    Wish you many more birthdays here to guide us and to inspire us in the future.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Venkateswaran Sir for your long association with this platform. I go through your content with a deep interest because you deal with your write ups so nicely that I don't forget the same easily even after the long time. I wish you all the best in the future ahead. May God help you to enjoy the best health for you and your family. Hope I would enjoy your contributions in the similar fashion in the coming time.

Hearty congratulations to you on completing ten years of co-operation with this site! It is indeed a milestone. It is great to note that you had a satisfying journey here and I am sure, that ISC too has benefited from your continuous and committed contributions to the site. Hope you continue your journey with us for many more years to come and keep enriching the site with the contents you post and inspiring and guiding the newcomers who join us. All the best to you, sir!
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Thank you, all dear ISCians, for the kind sentiments, compliments and encouraging words expressed.
    It is my wish also to have continuing association with ISC and active presence in Forum and other sections.

• Sign In to post your comments