You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Looking for an Editor for Social Village

Dear friends of ISC,

As you all know, we discontinued most of our sister sites in the past few years due to low traffic and lack of support facilities.

We have consolidated most of our old content from the sister sites to a new site called "Social Village". In future, when ISC becomes more of an education website, Social Village will be our website where we accommodate all kinds of topics that were previously allowed in ISC.

We are looking for a volunteering editor for Social Village who can take care of responding to members, guide members etc. Currently, there is not much activity in Social Village but we expect the site to grow in future.

In addition to Social Village, the only other sister sites that would accept member contribution would be the following sites:

1. techulator.com - Technology topics only. Some basic reward programs available
    2. indiatravelblog.com - Travel topics only. No reward programs.
    3. StudyVillage.com - Kids education topics. Not very active in terms of member contribution.
    I think I may be able to respond to the queries of the members and guide them according to the laid down rules. I would like to know in more detail about the task.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I registered for socialvillage.com but I am not getting validation code from Gmail. Socialvillage.com has all the features like forum, articles and generalized articles, ask expert and many more features like previous ISC. Previously those worked for these features in ISC can join in this site and enjoy all ISC platform benefits. Definitely this site has great potential for development. I thank ISC management for developing this new site who wish to contribute all round content as before at ISC. By developing this site, previous ISC can be fully transformed into an academic portal.

Yes, I also faced the same issue regarding the validation code, in fact, I am registered a few months ago. It may have some technical issues.

I think I can spare time and work on "Social Village". If the webmaster feels that I can be useful stuff, I request him to give a piece of detailed information about the nature of work and the time required to be spared.
    drrao
    always confident

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

I am also interested to work on "Social Village". I think I will be able to use my spare time for this website also. I request the Webmaster to please grant me access.

Further, I have one request also. I have submitted some projects on Study Village last year. But their status has not been changed yet and no editor is reviewing that site. I request to the Webmaster please look into it and do the needful.

I did register for "social village" but I'm also not getting any mail verification code. I tried to login but failed. I'd like to work on "social village" and I request the webmaster to explain the work.

Hello all,

We had some issues with Email on SocialVillage.in website. It is fixed now.

Please take a look at the website now and try to register or login. Let me know if you are still facing any issues.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Today, I registered myself for social village. Here, I can write all kind of article? If I write article on social village site then It would give response like ISC.

Hi,

Let me know if I can help the team in editorial role or contributions too.

Thanks
    Nitin Bajaj

Thanks
    Handling Question Paper Section

Thank you for this update webmaster Tony Sir, now we can give our contribution to the study village also.

Can we members start giving our contribution to the social village site, or should we wait till the appointment of an editor?

Swati,

Tony Sir has instructed to wait till an editing team is in place there.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you for the update Vandana ma'am.

I would like to contribute for studyvillage.com. suggest the possibilities.
    Lead the leader

Glad to know members are keen to contribute to SV. Some unique categories for the forum are being put in place and once I've done that, you all can start forum discussions over there as well. Later, after an editing team is set up, you can contribute to the other sections as well. For now, you could register yourselves as members.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Today I logged in to this site and I tried placing a thread. The site is telling that to verify my email address. But I have not received the verification code. Two times I tried but not received the code in my email. The email given on the website is correct only. This is for your attention, please.
    drrao
    always confident

Dear Dr. Rao,

I double checked this today and could not find any issues. I am getting the emails delivered correctly.

Can you look for mails in your SPAM folder?

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

I corrected my email address. Now I got the code. Thank you for your prompt reply.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments